Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

-1lb for me.
Disapppointing considering my WI was Thursday - heres hoping it'll fall off the last few days x

Well I weighed in today and that 1lb has gone from yesterday but that means I haven't lost anything since last weeks official weigh in! Gutted! Xx

I'm terrible, I weigh myself when I get up and before bed, I think if I didn't do that - I'd slip up and fall off plan! I need to be strict with myself and monitor it closely... I did however, manage to leave the scales at home when I went on holiday in Sept haha. Seriously, they were so nearly packed!!!! ;-) xx

I used to weight ever day but now once a week and if good ? if bad ?just go with the flowvxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Does anyone else find their partners have also picked up the habit of weighing themselves too? Lol xxx

No but my dad comes out with 'get off them blumming scales' and then 30 secs later he's on them :p

weighed myself today, exactly the same weight as last wednesday weigh in, my lowest ever and target. A result :)

I weigh myself every morning when i wake up! I've tried to stop but its like an obsession now :/ I have noticed though that at all of my weigh ins I'm nearly always a pound heavier than what the scales at home say so I always kinda know what to expect! I really need to stash mine away somewhere out of sight :p

So annoyed!
Weighed this morning and I'm 3/4 of a pound heavier than at official WI last Thursday but all week I've been showing a loss.
No reason for the gain this morning - I've been really good this week.

Argh!!

Wow 2 stone loss you're doing great!! :)

Thank you :) to be honest I lost it really quickly, in like the first two months and have pretty much maintained for the last 2 months, fresh start now and ready to lose the final 3 stone this year-hopefully by summer!! Xx

I'm up 1.5lb from yesterday and weigh the same as I did at last Tuesday nights weigh in.. Official weigh in tonight and I definAtely looking at at least 1lb gain :(

I promised I would only weigh myself once a week, but couldn't resist this morning. I wish I hadn't! I've lost a quarter of a pound in five days, which is better than gain but I've been so good and I lost 3.5 last week! So a bit disheartened :( xx

Last edited:
Back