Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Scales saying 11st 6 now... Downwards we go!

And this morning they showed 11st 5.4!!!! :D if that's not reason enough to keep on plan I don't know what is!!

14st 10.8lbs this morning exactly same as yesterday i think lol

I almost fell off them again this morning :) they're saying 2 and a quarter lbs down since Wednesday's weigh in :) from 13.3 to 13.0 and 3/4 :)

YIPEE!!!!!!
Mine finally showed me the 9's this morn!!!! 9st 13.4 today!
It's taken 8 weeks to get from 10.8 to here! Feels like forever!

Thanks hun - it could be that I didnt really eat much yesterday and ive not been able to face anything today - yet lol

Lol ive been fed. I had some korma left in the fridge, so did some basmati rice added pilau flavouring and had that with 2 glasses of pepsi max - sorted lol

I weigh myself all the time.. As in literally after each meal, after each time I go to the toilet! I know I shouldn't but I just can't help it! Sometime I find it helps me to plan my meals (ie) have something light if scales don't give me the answer i want, but deep down I think that's just me justifying it to myself! I really really need to get out of this habit but I can't help myself! :(

Mine are saying 11st 7... Needs to be 11st 5 or under in 48 hours time! I've been kicking 'super free' arse for almost 2 weeks now and been completely on plan!! Could be TOTM excess weight grr! It must be off by Wednesday!

I used to but this time round im not doing it. It doesnt do me any favours at all. I used to freak out if i wasnt what i wanted to be before my weigh in and i never ate which only resulted in me not actually losing the weight i should have been.

so now i just resist the temptation of weighing in before my class. just the same as resisting the temption of eating bread or chocolate lol scales dont taste good so its easier lol

Back