Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

ME I have weighed every day since my last weigh in, last Thursday and thankfully the scales are going in the right direction. I have stuck to this plan 100% this week and even with heavy clothes on I am showing a loss, fingers crossed it stays that way for Thursday

Official weigh week 1. -5lbs

:)

Thank you. My coat feels looser already this morning lol

Up 1.5lb today. I was down 2lb yesterday. WTF!

Down 3lb from last Weds morning WI (official WI is weds pm)... Hope this means it's starting to shift as I've been doing SW for 5 weeks and only lost half a lb! A good loss this week very much required...

Still 11 3.8... 48 hours until WI eek!!

Tomorrow night is weigh in - think i will be scale hopping all day long lol!!! Fingers crossed i can get a loss! Xx

I'm a serial weigher... But have only recently started back at a SW class... I was cal counting at home to no success and I SW works for me. I just can't resist the temptation to hop on... I have to say it keeps me focused and determined. I think if you are realistic about the fact that your weight will fluctuate and not think that every little half pound is one that will show then you have nothing to worry about. It is where you let it dishearten you that you have to give the scales up!

I hopped on, 3lbs down. hopefully it stays off all week!!!

Back