Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Showing 11st 10 3/4lb this morning. That's 1.75lb down since WI on Thursday. Hoping to lose another 1lb-2lb by WI! Fingers crossed! X

Scales are being justifiably mean now - I had an incident with a chocolate orange and a bag of chocolate chips (both bought with intention of baking something nice for my husband - note to self, don't fall for that trick again when your mind tries to convince you that's what you're buying them for!) so scales are now showing 10st 2.4 :(

Looks like I'm going to have to face the music with a gain tomorrow :( so disappointing after only just getting my 2st award last week. Going to try for a good day today at least, possibly a success express one and start again tomorrow.

Thankfully I'll be getting my platinum award in class so I'll have something positive to look forward to :)

After not being able to weigh since Thursday morning I got on the scales this morning and it said.... 10st 13 :D

That means 4 down from Wednesday WI!! Can only assume its the combination of nerves and the delicious SW food in their restaurant that's doing it, as we was a tiny bit naughty both evenings in the Brewers Fayre lol

Omg wow!!

+2 from Thursday with official WI tomorrow :( let's hope this Sunday roast won't do too much harm

11st 2 this morning- back in target range! Looks like the wine and Doritos were totally worth it lol!! :p

9st 3.6 lb today another -0.2, tomorrow will see if i get to target!

I have been 100 % since WI on Thursday pm and a showing as 1 3/4lb UP!! How is this possible! Gained 2lb last week, really don't want another Gain!!! X

I have been 100 % since WI on Thursday pm and a showing as 1 3/4lb UP!! How is this possible! Gained 2lb last week, really don't want another Gain!!! X

Is fluctuation. If you continue on plan by Thursday pm this week it will be gone i am sure xxx

I'm going to be daring this week and not step on the scales at home at all until official weigh in next Monday - I'm interested to see if I can resist :)

0.5 lbs on today, I was expecting 1.5 - 2 lbs so thank god I was weeing for Britain this morning!

I think I need to join this thread. I'm terrible. I seem to weigh myself all the time. At least a couple of times a day. What I see doesn't seem to effect me, if anything it helps. If I'm up, it make me more determined to try harder. If it's down, I don't want to ruin it.

Back