Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Yup my new scales are a bit ummm, off! Well actually more like my old ones were rubbish!

8.4 on my old, 8.2 1/4 on shiny new ones!

Will weigh again in morn and before weigh in tomoz and see how they compare to real weigh in!

My scales are showing 5 off and its not thurs yet. They are usually pretty spot on but I don't dare believe it. Fingers crossed for weigh in on thurs.

11st 2 this morning :D and it did fluctuate between 1.8 and 2 before settling on 2!
That'd mean another 1/2 off tonight :D

9st 2.6lb this morning.

Arrrggggg I've got the weigh day munchies!!!!
No! That's the worst thing you can do!! I eat very little on WI day, then as soon as I've weighed, I stuff my face!!

No! That's the worst thing you can do!! I eat very little on WI day, then as soon as I've weighed, I stuff my face!!

I know I know!

Had loads of sf but hasn't cut it, just had Ainsley cous cous which I know has syns say 3, a ww 1 point (2syns?) layered yogurt and a packet of be good to yourself crisps (93 cals so 5 syns?) So i'm still within syns but need to stop thinking what I can eat next!!!! Don't weigh until 7 and I'll be starved!!!!

I maintained this week so still 1/2 under target yay!!

This is why I weigh in at a morning session - I'm nil by mouth until I step on those scales, I do then stuff my face just like Dougal :D always have a picnic with me during Image Therapy. Don't know how you evening ladies do it - my weight would be up and down like a yo-yo each week if I weighed in the evening with SW.

This is why I weigh in at a morning session - I'm nil by mouth until I step on those scales, I do then stuff my face just like Dougal :D always have a picnic with me during Image Therapy. Don't know how you evening ladies do it - my weight would be up and down like a yo-yo each week if I weighed in the evening with SW.

I used to WI at 7pm every Tuesday and also do nil by mouth until I'd been weighed. It was difficult! Especially when I worked in a busy warehouse, running backwards and forwards all day getting priority parts for customers. I just used to smoke extra on my lunch break and die of thirst until 7.01pm, sit through image therapy and then go to the chip shop on the way home for a doner kebab and chips with garlic mayo and BBQ sauce and a 2 litre bottle of Dr Pepper.

NOW I weigh in the morning, just after peeing :) This way I have no excuse to sabotage myself!

I used to WI at 7pm every Tuesday and also do nil by mouth until I'd been weighed. It was difficult! Especially when I worked in a busy warehouse, running backwards and forwards all day getting priority parts for customers. I just used to smoke extra on my lunch break and die of thirst until 7.01pm, sit through image therapy and then go to the chip shop on the way home for a doner kebab and chips with garlic mayo and BBQ sauce and a 2 litre bottle of Dr Pepper.

NOW I weigh in the morning, just after peeing :) This way I have no excuse to sabotage myself!

Lightbulb moment!!! I too starve myself until WI and I weigh at 5:30 but find I get home then and eat my body weight in junk food purely because I'm too hungry.

Am hoping to work 3 day weeks for a while and have just found a morning group on a Thursday (the same day that I normally weigh). Maybe I'll try it tomorrow and see if it helps. Think it might! :)

Thank you! X

Back