Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Well I was so upset about how I feel so bloated after a good week that I went and blew today right off!

2 rums, finished off little ones chips, naughty pasta salad with my tea and a gu Pud. Way over syns and I bet I regret it in the morning too!

Well I was so upset about how I feel so bloated after a good week that I went and blew today right off!

2 rums, finished off little ones chips, naughty pasta salad with my tea and a gu Pud. Way over syns and I bet I regret it in the morning too!
Oh dear lol.

I've been good, although I am seriously craving a bar of Cadbury whole nut and not even a bag of Mini eggs (within Syns) helped to dampen the craving.

Hopefully that craving won't be there in the morning when I got to Tesco otherwise I can see me falling head first into the biggest bar of whole nut they sell!!

Mine say 11st 3 so exactly where I was on Wednesday night.
happy with that as I've been on plan but having an extra B choice to maintain and it seems to be working!
May have Monday and Tuesday without the extra B choice to see if I can lose a 1/2 lb or so!

9st 3.8lb this morning! +2lb since Tuesday, I've been quite good too, it is * week though + very achey from exercise over the last couple of days.

Not surprised to see a 3/4 lb gain this morning, fed up!

Off to the seaside today, going to enjoy my fish and chips and get straight back on plan tonight!

Absolutely love mine this morning! I have unofficially lost 2 stone!! :)

Yay! That's exciting :) well done.

I was 13st 11lb this morning so half down from Wednesday.

9st 12.2 this morning - bobbing up and down between 9st 12 and 9st 13 all week, either of those would be very welcome on Monday after 2 previous weeks of being very good and losing 0.5lbs then a maintain.

Oh dear lol.

I've been good, although I am seriously craving a bar of Cadbury whole nut and not even a bag of Mini eggs (within Syns) helped to dampen the craving.

Hopefully that craving won't be there in the morning when I got to Tesco otherwise I can see me falling head first into the biggest bar of whole nut they sell!!

I had an incident with a tub of caramel chew chew this week, which I mistakenly added to my Tesco order as it was half price and once it was in the house I couldn't keep it in the freezer long enough so another lesson learned ;)

Of course when I say mistakenly, it was obviously fully intentional at the time and only a mistake after I realised that eating it 50g at a time was just not going to happen and ended up scoffing the lot yesterday.

I had an incident with a tub of caramel chew chew this week, which I mistakenly added to my Tesco order as it was half price and once it was in the house I couldn't keep it in the freezer long enough so another lesson learned ;)

Of course when I say mistakenly, it was obviously fully intentional at the time and only a mistake after I realised that eating it 50g at a time was just not going to happen and ended up scoffing the lot yesterday.
Lol that made me laugh!!!

I, erm, succumbed to a bar of Whole nut- the 200g one as well oops!! :eek:

I can't stop eating! Damn hormones!!! Translation= I've fallen off the wagon yet agin!! :(

Haven't fell off myself yet but can see it happening soon! I want * week to hurry up and smeg off again!!

I keep falling off then getting back on track then falling off again :(
20 syns today! ;(

13st 10lbs this morning, 1.5lb lost since Wednesday, don't expect it to last as having off plan meal tonight only planning to have 2 syns through the day today to try and balance it a little!

Lying in bed praying for a miracle before my morning weigh.... Epic fail yesterday but a lush day at the sea so well worth it!

Steps on scales.....

Back