Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Only half off for me this week at official WI so 13st 9lb, hope WI isn't too bad Dougal x

Lol scales say 11st 5 this morning so looking at a 2lb gain tonight- not too bad considering I was on holiday but it means being just 1lb under the top end of my range so I need to start being good!!!

We're not a happy bunch today lol here's to a better week for us all!

Mine are definitely going out the window! 9st 7.2lb! Going to start this week off with a SE day! Going have at least a couple of SE days this week I think.

Mine are definitely going out the window! 9st 7.2lb! Going to start this week off with a SE day! Going have at least a couple of SE days this week I think.
I've decided to do a mix of SE and red days this week, I really need to lose about 3-4lbs to get to the bottom end of my range (depending on what the scales say tonight!).
I'm actually dreading WI tonight!

I've decided to do a mix of SE and red days this week, I really need to lose about 3-4lbs to get to the bottom end of my range (depending on what the scales say tonight!).

Knowing you you'll have lost 3lbs by tonight!!!

I'm seriously hoping for a small loss tonight, I need to know i'm on track to getting to the bottom of target!

Knowing you you'll have lost 3lbs by tonight!!!

I'm seriously hoping for a small loss tonight, I need to know i'm on track to getting to the bottom of target!

Lol now that would be fab!! But I can't see that happening!!!

I'm expecting a 2-3lb gain tonight, ah well, can't undo it, just need to be a good girl from now on!

Do you find that Red and SE give you the best losses?

What is SE days please?

SE is Success Express - it's one of the 3 alternative plans (Original, Green and Success Express) that SW offer alongside Extra Easy. You'll find the details in the other little book in your SW pack - it has the Original, Green and Success Express plans in it.

(FYI sometimes you'll hear us referring to the Original plan the 'red' plan (like Dougal and I have above) - Original is the correct SW name for it but it's sometimes easier/quicker to just say red and green)

Last edited:
Pre WI check is saying 11st 5.8 whoops!! 1/2 hour til I find out officially!

Back