Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I weighed this evening, showing up at 146lb now! Dunno how but I lost another lb since this morning! :p

I tend to weigh myself sporadically sometimes daily, sometimes numerous time a day sometimes nothing for weeks. I like to keep tabs on things and know what's going on. Luckily because I've been 100% so far I've had no reason to worry about anything more than a 1lb gain since yesterday as I know it will be gone by the next day generally. Even that little .25 change is exciting sometimes.

I weighed this evening, showing up at 146lb now! Dunno how but I lost another lb since this morning! :p
could be you burned calories doing something, been to the loo or maybe this mornings wasn't 100% accurate. I lost 1.25 over night between bed and rising so maybe the diet fairy sometimes drops us a surprise visit if you've been good :)

8st 0 3/4 this morning, finally excepted that the scales aren't broke and that I've gotten off lightly, got a big weekend coming up and then I'm back to getting a few lbs off, I really want to be at the bottom of target for Xmas, it's only 4lbs to lose but at target I do find it harder to lose but easy to gain! ;)

Kuromi, it's funny how some mornings I get my lowest weight, but others I'm quite high! Even after 10 months I have still failed to learn the logic to the human body's weight! Lol

I've not weighed myself yet, seeing as my body at moment has a habit of being heaviest in morning! :p

10st 13.5lb today! Not sure whats going off thats 1.75lb up from yesterday.

Yippee lower weight this morning, if I hold this weight I'll be 1/2lb away from target so I hope I don't have that result Tuesday. That's be rather pesky!

I think I'm a reformed character! I no longer have the urge to jump on the scales every morning, I'm fixed! :eek:

Three weeks of maintenance and I'm steadily fluctuating between 9:11 and 9:13 so far....... this is a first for me as previously, by now it would have started to creep back on..... :)

No such joy, crept back up to a maintain :( not happy! But nevermind. It kinda went down to showing a 1lb loss tonight so will have to see in morning if my mostly superfree day paid off today! Off to gym in morning too so hopefully I get the 1 1/2 I'm desperate for!!!

8st 0 yesterday but 8st 3 this morning, it was expected after a day of junk and a chinese trying to feel better, suffering from a monster hangover I was!!!

10st 12 again.

I hate how the scales seem to get stuck!

Back