Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Mine have said the same bloody weight for the last 7 days! Grrr! They have flickered onto lower weights but always settled on the higher :-(

Mine have said the same bloody weight for the last 7 days! Grrr! They have flickered onto lower weights but always settled on the higher :-(

Mine did that all week bar a few times when I've been 1 down then today I got 2lb off and im weighing in tonight at 7.30.

Had breakfast of hexb weetabix and watermelon. Soup for lunch and 4 milk teeth sweeties.

I'm 2lb up again so that's a sts if the class scales are the same as mine :(:(:(
Totally gutted.
Does this happen to lots of people?

Yes, my weight has gone up by a pound yet I'm only drinking shakes and water. It's possibly due to hormones, water retension, not going to the loo for a few days etcetc.

panic over -2.5 phew. pesky home scales!!

I didn't go to weigh in tonight. Seeing the maintain at home pi$$ed me off lol. And I know they'd be the same at weigh in as mine are always identical never failed me. It's fine though...I know it's just mid cycle usual stumbling block and I'm am simply praaaaaaying that the non budging for 5 days now will be the end of the nightmare before next Tuesday! I want 1 1/2 off or I'll cry lol

I've been static since Sunday. It's on that damn cusp again. 11.025 it's teasing me and keeping me in suspense. I'm praying for a drop tonight for my weigh in tomorrow.

I'm really hoping for some shifting in the morning!! Won't hold my breath though cos I'll be dead if I do! Lol. Wednesday was STILL that same boring number I've had all week. Burning 550 calories tonight will probably have zero effect too

I wish lol. Went up by 5lbs this morning!! I was about to throw scales down the stairs.

Scales back to normal number tonight! Wish I knew why my body is refusing the comply....

I wish lol. Went up by 5lbs this morning!! I was about to throw scales down the stairs. Scales back to normal number tonight! Wish I knew why my body is refusing the comply....

are you sure it's not your scales on the blink? Also don't panic as you will fluctuate but it usually sorts itself out. When I was eating normally I could change over 5lbs in a day. I have no idea how or why but it would happen. At least now I'm on LT the mass increases have dropped to smaller ones.

Hi all! Gone a bit quiet on here, are we all cured of our weighing ways? Or, like me have anyone kinda got that 'can't be bothered' bug? Sometimes being at target is so much harder than loosing weight, I'm still maintaining I think though, I never really go madly off plan just up the bread, oil and syns really. It's naughty and it will catch up with me!

Hell no, I'm still on there daily. I'm logging my weight on my aps instead of reporting every .25 pound drop to you guys as I figured you're not as interested as I am in the part pounds :p

Didn't even bother looking this morning, af came yesterday so i'm being horrendous today, snapping at my hubby awful! Poor bugger, does put up with some crap!

Eeek! 8st 3 1/4 this morning, ok so it's AF week but it's all down to what I've eaten and drank ;)

My heads all over the place but I really want to get back on track. Day off today looking after little one so I think making a batch of soup or something might spur me on, I also need to stop drinking of an evening! Hubs and I are too weak when we've got alcohol in the house so it's got to stop!

Well I nearly blew it at Breakfast time but instead of using up the Wholemeal Thick sliced regular bread I changed my mind at last minute and had mushrooms, toms, egg and a ww sausage for breakfast. Feeling positive for the day now!!!!

I think my wii fit is playing up, as it said id lost 9 pounds this morning! I don't remember losing a limb in the night so im guessing the batteries need replacing or its broken.

Officially dreading weigh in! Yet again my scales say I've put on 3lbs. Last time it gave me that number it went down to only a 1lb gain by afternoon....this is just all so seriously frustrating!

I know I need to do success express to beat this...I just haven't got the energy to eat rabbit food for an entire week :(

Back