Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Well done Lauren! Fingers crossed.

I was 15.12 1/2, 1lb loss but that was naked. Sw scales seem to weigh a pound lower so a pound hopefully. Going for a run tonight, maybe that'll help. I wi Thurs as well...

16st again but it's after a run last night and I now know I gain about 2lb the morning after a run so I'm not v worried. Lauren do you find this too?

I'm terrible I always weigh myself. In a way it helps me keep track if I've had a naughty day xxx

4 - 4 1/2 lbs off still showed on scales at lunchtime today!!! I am praying my body is good to me and stays that way tomorrow!!! For once my weighing addiction has done my mood good...only way it'll do wrong now is if they've been wrong all week and I've lost no weight! :)

Gah I need to lose 1lb by tomorrow to get my 1.5 stone award! Xxx

Lucy I need to lose 6 1/2 lbs!

Scales this morning went down 0.2lbs....it may even out to a 4 1/2lb loss tonight. Hoped the 100% day yesterday would push it to 5 but I guess not likely now! Still time to weigh less at 5pm tee hee ;)

Aahhhhh I hope my scales match up to SW like they always have!!! C'mon 4 1/2lb loss!!!

I lost 5 1/2lbs at weigh in for anyone curious who hasn't seen my diary!!! =D shocked!

Yup...one lonely little pound left to lose!!! Talk about fast tracking lol!

No idea as I haven't been running at all since Tuesday! I've struggled since the rain has picked up and I've been back at work....running tomorrow morning tho and on Sunday at least! I think it was mainly wise food choices :) I'm sure the 10 mile run Saturday helped zoom me along in some way tho!!! Lol

I bet it was a mix. I'm counting on it helping keep weight off. You must be so pleased with yourself! How much have you lost now?

Predictably I'm back to 15.13 3/4 again which would've been a lb off if it'd done it yesterday! Oh well, I'll try for a good loss this week.

Lost 58lbs / 3st 13lb. So that 1lb to target will give me a 4 stone loss =) =)

You can do it!! Look at me I stalled for 4 months then pull this off! Anyone can do it if they're crazy enough haha.

Not weighed self today, resisting until tomorrow :)

I've got to dtop going on the scales, weighed myself yesterday before weigh in and I was 14st 12lbs went to group and was dead on 15st. Still had a loss of 2lbs but I was a little bit gutted inside xxx

No way I'm way too shy for the magazine I'd find that embarrassing! :) :)

Yes I can't wait for summer! I'm already trying to get used to not putting 'unique' clothes back on the rack instinctively from last year and before when id never dare try to squeeze into something that's not a tent! :) I still won't be showing off the stomach, that needs some work hahah :)

Back