Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Downwards yes!!! I'm gonna blame my water consumption for this morning's horror....among the other reasons. I almost gave in to a 10 syn sandwich as success express does make you hungry more often (can't snack on fruit at work every hour!) but I put it back and got the free salmon lasagne instead. Keeping the goal in sight and not overdoing the syns unless I have a knife to my neck! :) I kept thinking 'oh it's only ten I've been having 5 every day anyway' but why waste the hard work? I'm banking the syns and waiting for my scales to be kind :D

8st 4 this morning so I've lost 3 3/4 of the 4lbs I gained this weekend, phew!

Trying a few changes this week to try and see a lower number, I miss those 7's, even if it is 7.13!

14st 10lbs on my scales this morning, so if I weigh that at weigh in tomorrow I will be very happy and will also get my club 10 award! Xxx

Next time you're in a naughty aisle, imagine all the fatty sugars, bad energy it'll give you and also maybe imagine it's laced with poison or other nasties.

I do that when I walk past Asda's fresh pizza counter lol! I imagine maggots and all sorts are rooting around in there. Still kills me but remembering how bloated pizzas make you and the bad fuel for your body helps me at least ^.^

Oh and my scales were nasty this morning too but already had a melt down over that in my diary. Just popped in here to debate whether I should be a scales-addict tomorrow morning and risk seeing if there's any change??? I feel horribly pessimistic about it =-/

Good idea, especially about the sugar headache i get. Also if i think about the palm oil i might convince myself to avoid it all for ethical reasons.

Well, I weighed in at 15.13 on SW scales, a 1/2lb gain. 15.12 1/4 on my scales, naked before brekkie.

I don't know, I think I'm going to stick with it as much as possible and avoid weighing till Sunday. I'm fed up of oscillating between 15.11 and 15.12 1/2. I want a lower number. Are you with me?

8st 4 again today so thats still 1/4 lb heavier than last weekend. Planning on a couple of good salad days, hope that will bring it down a bit!

My scales keep flittering between 14st 11lbs & 14st 10lbs, gah! I'd be over the moon with 14st 10lbs as that would be a nice 3lbs loss. But 14st 11lbs will be good too as that is my club 10 weight :) xxx

I am definitely a serial weigher... Although I'm worried as i was 10st 2.5 lb at SW meeting on Tuesday but then today I weigh 10st 5lb on my scales...?
Must be wrong, or the chinese I had on Tuesday night has piled the lbs back on me :(

Over indulged on sw free chilli chips and rice but lack of superfree last night, didn't weigh first thing but after 2 cups of coffee I did and saw 8st 5 1/5, eeek!

Back