Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

+ 1.5lb
Official WI tomorrow.

Hey I am a terrible serial weigher, I actually can't help myself and then I kind of lose hope. Went on this morning & nothing so went in my emotional state and ate a treat size ripple and a pancake....why do we do this? Now sitting raging because I'm sooo annoyed at myself :-( x

Three days on super plan ( I call it super plan as it's super deprivation haha) and still showing 149!!!

Will weigh again after my run at midday and hopefully it's changed. Super annoying being heavier in the morning >.<

Know that feeling too well, wish I didn't!!

However I got on the scales again after my run and a shower and I'm 147lbs. Yay??? Still a 2lb gain at weigh in. Didn't get my post star week dramatic weight drop =( 3lbs has slowly come off from start of last week I guess tho.

Holding onto hope!

Last edited:
Weigh day tomorrow and according to my scales I weigh exactly the same as last week and I've been so good this week! Gah I feel like giving up sometimes :( xxx

Hey fitzylou, I weighed myself today two hours before going to class to get weighed and my scales said I had stayed the same so was rather deflated but went to class and lost 4lb! Xxxx

Well scales before breakfast said 15.9 7/8 (but still, new number!!). After breakfast, tea and loo it said 15.12 *sigh. We'll see, wi later.

How did WI go?!!!

I weighed this morn too...147.8lbs boooo that's a 3lb gain.....tonight I weighed after full day of food and water and said 148.8lb so I'm kinda hoping my true weight was 146.8lb. I'd settle for that.

No matter, up at 8am, weigh, expect 147.5lb fingies crossed. Then go for a run and never know I might get 147lbs as my final true number??? Running always gets my bladder moving so it's gotta be done to empty myself lol. Ohhhhh how badly I wanna see 146 tho!!!!!!!

ok so fri morning scales say 8st 2 3/4, if only I start that weight on monday morning I might stand a chance of seeing a small loss or even sts at weigh in wed's

Its taster night so i've promised myself i'm going!!!

My scales were at 10st 2.5lb this week. Pretty happy with that.

Back