Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

148lb is my official number as well as the number on bathroom scales!

Oh well...new week new start!

8st 3 3/4 this morning, if weigh in was tonight I think I'd either be at the top of target or half over, either way it's a gain of 2/3 lbs, I haven't been to class for over a month so I'm going weds for the taster evening.

If I could see a little lower by weds I'd be very happy! 4 days on plan here I come :/

I'm too scared to weigh!!!! Fear is keeping the addiction at bay haha. Scared, yet I wanna know the number.....:-/ *dies inside a little*

Yes but they were nice at the time. Scales can't decide this am, best reading said 15.9 3/8, worst 15.11 think I may need new batteries!

Still 8st 3 3/4 this morning and I'm worried that my AF will be here by the morning and spoil any chances of being still in target tomorrow night!

A little bit gobsmacked post run I dared to get on the scales with my eyes shut...opened them and saw 147.8 staring back at me!! This is after a day of food and water...I'm a little relieved - I was expecting to see 152.

Keeping super on plan still I would love to get 146 on Friday!

15.8 1/2!! Hope it stays that low tomorrow. I've got a speed soup for work and homemade potato cake for breakfast. If it stayed there I'd get my 2 St!

148lbs this morning definitely looks like one of those 'heavier in the morning' weeks unfortunately...doesn't really work for me for Friday morning weigh in so I guess I may need a quick run or something fri morning to wake my body up!

Still means I'm on track hopefully to a 1lb loss. Not bad after a dominoes and too much chocolate this weekend! =)

1.5 on at weigh in last night so I'm still in target but only a half pound!

Must try harder!

Saying that though I've never felt so slim nearing the top, usually my trousers are tight and I feel those extra pounds.... Perhaps af has something to do with it?!?!?

Well it still says 15.8 1/2 but only on one bit of the bathroom floor. Oh dear, either a lovely loss or nada, zilch. I guess I'll know soon! I managed an on track day yesterday and had my soup which gave me awful wind!!

Looking at 146.5 on the scales...all is looking good for target tomorrow! Hopefully squeeze it down to 145.5 with any luck.... ;-)

I'm sulking at the scales as they change depending on where in the bathroom they are. Best buy new batteries. Oh well, 2 days fully on plan!

Back