Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

Exactly why is chicken so bloody expensive???! And why do we crave foods that give us the least amount of nutrition but food like salad fish etc we never crave even though our bodies should recognize it's better for us nutritionally? It's all the bloody additives. Yes I am the one who ate myself obese but there is still a responsibility that society needs to be made accountability of.... If we weren't surrounded by so much crap and it was less available, affordable, accessible we wouldn't be buying it all tje time.and most of those bad buys are impulse purchases which have been placed right next to the till for a reason!!! Just saying. I know I should have self control but given than most people in this country our overweight and food has been glamorised so much in society I will be very surprised if most of tje population aren't obese soon

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 3 - +3.5lbs (after a few days off plan)
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 5 - 3.5lbs (18.5lb total lost so far)
week 6 -

Most of tje time my cravings are related to things I see on tv.... Coincidence?

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

Sorry I have a sore bum for spinning and have no come over all ranty haha

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

Most of tje time my cravings are related to things I see on tv.... Coincidence?

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

lol

This week my main craving has been for garlic mayo as I walked past a house on the way home that smelt very strongly of it!

Apparantly a few years ago in Hollywood, famous people would go into hospital and get linked up to a vitamin drip and they'd stay there heavily medicated for a few months lol. It must be true coz I heard it on daybreak lol

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol. That made me laugh.
I'm watching obese a year to save my life. This guys 34stone and only 32!!!! So sad. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(
Wk9 -STS :-( Again

Kinda puts things into perspective...I'm moaning that my size 12 are too tight

Very good article. So true about tje gorging but not tasting bit for me....

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

Yeah Suzie least the size 12 s get past your ankles. I could use a size 12 as a handkerchief lol

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

That is an interesting article but I find it difficult to relate to...I think I am the person the article describes as "lavish"...glutteny is my sin but I don't suffer from self-sabotage I don't think. I eat because I want (not the same as need or because I am hungry) the food, not to nurse some underling issue or to MAKE myself fat. If I am hungry I will certainly not always taste my food, just wolf it down, and if the food is in front of me it's too tempting not to eat more until I feel ill...my issue: self control!

In other news, I bought a gel seat to protect my bum from getting battered next week. Thought you'd all like to know ;)

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

Yeah Suzie least the size 12 s get past your ankles. I could use a size 12 as a handkerchief lol

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

You'll get there!

Thanks Suzie... I hope so... Otherwise I'm going to have to get some anaesthetic, a vitamin drip and hope for the best :)

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

It's quicker than you think! Not the drip thing, although arguably that would seem much quicker.

Just made chicken curry, it was lush. I've decided to do step 2... I can't live without milk in my tea. The portion was so big, I couldn't finish it. I'll have to force myself to drink my last shake later.

Haha yes like the next day. I can't wait to be thin... Its going to feel amazing

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

You sound as impatient as me. I'm so sick of waiting, time seems to have slowed down. It kind of feels like this is my life forever now.

Oh my scales say I've put on a pound :( half a Chinese a couple if days ago...

Yep but slow is better than not at all. Just had some chicken cos I felt hungry uh oh

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

Back