Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

So what products does everyone have just two or three??? Do you just eat bars and shakes then?

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 3 - +3.5lbs (after a few days off plan)
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 5 - 3.5lbs (18.5lb total lost so far)
week 6 -

I prefer choc tetras to the powder shakes to be honest. Strange how everyone is different. Only bars I like are peanut and lemon. The rest have a funny taste.

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

I have 2 banana tetras and a peanut bar everyday. Love them.

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(
Wk9 -STS :-( Again
Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol

Ahh okay... I literally buy loads of everything.... Hmmm maybe I will try mostly lemon bars and porridges and only have a few choc tetras and soups. Thanks for the idea :) do you not get bored with no variety?

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

No not really. Would rather look forward to something I like. I put my tetras in the fridge first and they're yummy. The bars are the highlight of my day. So I know lol. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

I like choc shakes I make up, sometimes hot at night. Banana, strawberry, vanilla shakes and chick n mushroom soup. That's all I have now. But going off the soup too. I hate all porridge and rice puddings

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hmm okay will reduce variety to my faves and hopefully that will help. Hate it when I run of of lemon bars lol

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

Buy a few extras too so you never run out. I have and have a few extra bars, one spare in my handbag, one at work, one in the car. If I'm going to cheat it will be with an extra bar not something naughty. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Yeah good idea!!!

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

That is a good idea, but if I liked the bars, I'd proberly scoff 4 in a day lol

Haha

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

I have more bars than I'm meant to! It's just for speed or if I'm going out. It doesn't seem to affect my weight loss, although does cause an upset tummy.

Yeah me to, on the odd day I have two as well if I'm out and doesn't affect me either.

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

You can have more than one lemon bar but I domt think having more of the others ones would actually make much difference lol

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

Hi guys wanted to ask your advice. Am I being ridiculous or is it normal for my consultant not to have spoken to me in 10 days? I feel like it's just an ordering service and only seem to get support if and when I txt her. Maybe I'm being pathetic but I thought they were supposed to be more supportive and txt frequently... I know she's busy but still. What stops me from just ordering products off the internet cause thats how it feels lol. My weigh in is tomorrow and she hasn't even txt to get my order.... Please feel free to slap me if necessary

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

Mine is exactly the same. i wouldnt hear from her from one weigh in to the next. i've also asked her questions she was following up on on two separate occasions and she didnt do any follow up both times and has never mentioned either to me since.

You can't order online unfortunately

Mine is also the same, was really supportive when I was enquiring about switching from lipotrim to cambridgde sending me emails every other day etc, but since I switched I don't have any communication except when I'm buying the products every 2 weeks, would definately get it online if I could - I don't feel like I get anything from my CDC but that's fine for me at the minute seem to have mustered some willpower from somewhere!

Yeah people sell them on gumtree ;) but I didn't think consultants were supposed to be like this? I have heard of some that text at least every free days to see how they're doing or whatever. They rave about the consultant part and being different to exante etc but if you aren't really getting support where you don't have to ask for it then what is the point. It's almost like when you txt them saying you are struggling the only real reason they are replying is because of fear you will quit rather than because they actually care. Maybe I'm being a bit harsh but at the moment it feels more like a business transaction ha

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

I would do extante if I liked their products and their customer service. Cambridge products do taste nicer I think

Back