Is anyone up for actually losing weight over Christmas? I'm game!!

im gonna try my hardest to stay on plan as ive only been dong it for 4 weeks and dont want to put any of the 11lbs ive lost back on :D im going to the midlands on sunday so miss my monday weigh in so just phoned a consultant up there and am going to one the week im there

I lost 1 lb over xmas last year, but as im at target now and where i want to be size wise, im going to take the oppurtunity this year to really enjoy myself. xx Good luck to those with good intentions over the festive period! it is possible! xxx

I definately plan to stay on track over christmas. I will have a flexi day on Christmas day, but my dinner will be slimming world friendly. I will just have a treat of something nice after dinner. I spotted a box of British chocolate covered biscuits in the supermarket here, so I will probably treat myself to a couple of those with a cuppa after my dinner. My hubby and son can eat the rest.

I actually find it much easier to lose weight when I am at work as then I can take lunch in with me, get soup at the cafe next door etc but now I've finished work til mid jan (due to family illness) I think I'm going to find it hard, especially as the wee one hates being stuck indoors, it will be hard not to just grab something on the go! Maybe I'll do extra wii fit exercise?

I am aiming to stay on plan too. I am cooking on Xmas day so it will be SW friendly. Going to save some of my syns next week for some extra treats but feeling positive at the moment that I can do it.

So far I have not had a gain since starting in July so aiming to keep it that way over the festive season, wish me luck:D

I want to lose over Xmas, at a the least STS. No gain pleeeaaase!!! I'm not worried about alcohol as I've recently found out I'm allergic to alcohol (great fun :cry:), so only have to worry about the treats. I'm going to save some syns for the Christmas Day, and be on track the rest of the time, fingers crossed anyway!
Good luck to everyone over Christmas!
xxx

I'm definitely up for staying on plan over Christmas. Its just going to be DH and I our families live overseas and we don't have any children. So I'm cooking a SW friendly dinner and a nice dessert that I'll syn and back on plan 100% from boxing day.

I'm hoping for at least a STS too but we're away at FIL's from 23rd - 26th, then my parents (which shouldn't be too bad) from 26th - 28th. WI is on 29th but is also the day we're driving 300miles to Edinburgh for Hogmanay so will have to WI at 10am instead of 4.30pm (which is a bonus for the 1 week ;) )
Fingers crossed and good luck to all! Sulley - it breaks my heart to think of you alone on Xmas Day - is there no-one you can go to? :(

Back