is caffine ok or should a drink decaff?

drdrew

is caffine ok whilst on lipotrim i usually have 2 cups a day..

also can you make the shakes up with more water as mine seem a little thick

last Q i usually drink 2 litres of water a day anyway and ive found in taking in almost 5 litres now is that ok or too much?

thanks

I have at least 3/4 coffees a day and their not decaff so you caffine is fine.

With the shakes you can add as much water as you like. Theres no minimum or limit

as far as i know you drink between 2-4 litres not sure if it is any good or bad as tbh i struggle to drink the 2 litres at the minute

Minimum water in shakes

I have at least 3/4 coffees a day and their not decaff so you caffine is fine.

With the shakes you can add as much water as you like. Theres no minimum or limit

There is a minimum limit with shakes and that minimum amount is 240mls. You can add as much more water than 240mls as you wish but no less.

sorry yeah i did know that!! blonde moment

No worries honey, we all have 'em! :) x

I stick to decaff but that is personal choice not the rule. I would avoid too much caffeine later on incase it keeps you awake.

I have about 400mls in a shake as I prefer them that way but it is also personal choice.

Between 2 and 6 Litres a day is fine as long as you have it spread out and not too much at once. I do fine I need more now whereas I struggled to get 2L down in my first few weeks.

x

I don't drink tea or coffee so my body is completely caffeine free - at least that's one addiction i don't have to get rid of. I never ate chocolate hardly ever either, doesn't do nothing for me! So that's another thing. I forgot the reason that i decided to post on this thread in the first place? LOL

Back