Is it better to stick too one plan or swicth??

nfarnon

Hi all
Hope someone can help me is it better to switch plans or does it make a difference?? Does anyone think that 1 plan works better than the others?? im an EE girl and weight loss as slowed down wondering is swapping with help?? ALl comments much appericated thanks :)
xx

im interested in the answer to this , im doing extra easy too and never done a red or green day

Hi
I did a couple of green days a week ago, normally EE girl. I also had lots of superfree in the same week so not sure what it was but I had a 4.5 lb loss. I normally lose 1.5 to 2 lb a week and have been on the plan over a year.
Sue

I'm an old Sw girl, I prefer the old plans, I've been loosing 3/4 on green days even,but I'm careful not to eat ten jacket spuds ;) and I still try and get superfree in a meal too. I only have EE days when I want tea with lots of meat and potatoes,like tonight, beef stew with roasters. I love my HEXA HEXB for supper and prefer getting 2

I've never been much of a meat eater and my bloke is a vegetarian, so despite being a newbie I tend to do at least 6 green days a week. I make the odd exception to EE to cover if I'm going out for for a Nandos or something! My losses so far I think are better on green weeks than the ones I mix, for some reason - think it's the lack of hexb on EE that makes me more nibbly

all different things suit all different people!
i personally mix all 3 plans....i would say i was more predominently a mix of green or ee and very rarely red...but i do mix and i chose daily what i feel like that day.

you need to work out what you like and what suits you.
as you get more replies here you will find those that do just one plan,those that mix a few,those that like me use them all....no set answer,what works for one may not work for another

Instead of choosing a specific plan and then wondering what to eat you would be much better thinking first of all *what it is you want to eat* on any particular day and THEN looking at how you can adapt that to make it healthy and fit the plan. If you fancy something with meat and carbs in it great - just make sure you incorporate plenty of superfree in all your meals. If you have a day when you want chips & beans and not a lot of/no meat then go Green, dont worry so much about the superfree and use your extra HEXes etc.

Planning really is key to SW IMO. Just decide on a list of meals you'd really like to eat this week, get all the stuff in and plan it so all you've got to do is eat it and enjoy it. :)

Some people get on well with just the one plan, others need that variety in to keep them going. It's really a matter of trial and error. If you've hit a "wall" just doing one plan - then change and see what happens - it truly is a matter of trial and error.

I choose a whatever fits into my life. I work away a lot do have to live with a lot of eating out/hotel menus.

I rarely have two weeks the same x

I have always been a green day girl as a vegetarian and I have had weeks with good losses and weeks with ok losses (and a few gains but I know what caused them). Try another plan for a week or a day and see if it makes a difference.

Back