Is it even possible?!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by xKimmiex, 18 January 2011 Social URL.

1. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    My OH just made me buy a stunning dress from lipsy in a size 14 for holiday!! It's gorgeous! Silver and very girlie, and from 65 to 25£!

Just brought it home and I can't even get it past my arms/boobs ect obv I know I'm not a size 14 yet lol but isit even possible I will ever be able to it in it?!? Icant even imagine it ever fitting, let alone in 6months!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

it is more than possible .. it will fit you if you stick to CD :) do you have a link so we can ahve a nosey ??

4. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    That's it x

Attached Files:

5. kellymarie3488

kellymarie3488 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan SS+
    I love Lipsy! they do gorg dresses ect. Im sure you will be in it before you no it and looking fab!! x

6. determinator

determinator Banned

that is gorgeous , brilliant incentive to stick to CD :) you will look stunning

7. Awaken Me

Awaken Me On my Way...

Oh course it's possible Hun. I'm now a size 16 (some fit perfectly and the odd thing still snug) and that's with 2st to go and it's likely that I'll be a size 14 when I get to goal.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.