Is it just me?

ILovePopcorn!

That's worried after I lose the amount of weight I need to that I'll be covered in loose skin,I know it's inevitable but doesn't stop me worrying about it,I've had 3 children so my tummy is already wobbly!! I suppose I'd be healthy compared to at risk of a million things though...hmm just thinking to myself out loud :)

I've already noticed saggy skin on me, even the boyfriend commented on it. I go to the gym but nothing seems to be shifting it :/ I still have more than 3 stone to lose so for me its going to look eurgh. Some people are lucky and even when they lose weight they don't have lose the saggyness of skin.

I've got saggy skin on my stomach, I used to be 17and a half stone a few Years ago got down to 14 with exercise and my weight fluctuated I had a baby 5 months ago and lost 2 and a half stone quite quickly over the past 2-3 months.

I'm hoping to loose slowly with weight watchers and I've started the gym, I'm meeting a trainer today and going to see what he suggests for it but I think the only option for me will be surgery I've already started saving just incase! X

nyssa - I think its gonna have to be surgery for me too as I've been going to the gym with a personal trainer for over a month now and no change to it what so ever! My tummy is seriously sagging, but I think thats from losing weight too quickly (not on purpose though lol) I might have to start saving up too :/

It's Deffo surgery for me, definatly tum maybe even thighs and arms haha xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This is my big worry. If I bend over I have all this hanging crepey flesh off my tummy! It really depresses me and makes me feel sick! I'm trying firming creams but with not much luck. Also my boobs are like deflated balloons and awful! I'm 10lb off goal and guess I'll see what it's like when I get there! I could never afford surgery so dunno what my option is- thankfully it's not too bad unless I bend over! Haha! X

I not got any saggy skin on belly or thighs which I'm pleased with! I exercise lots so I'm not sure if that helps! Plus I moisturise every day!
But my chest has saggy skin, I've gone down 3cup sizes! I dunno what to do either! As exercise doesn't really cover that area! My chest hasn't gone saggy, like there pretty perky still (haha) but when I pull at skin I can feel its gone lose! It can only get worse I'm sure!

Back