Is it possible??

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by laa68, 2 August 2008 Social URL.

1. laa68

laa68 Silver Member

On fridays I always have a treat night. chinese takeaway, bottle of wine. How is it possible that i can weigh a grand total of 5-7 pounds heavier on sat mornings?? Does anyone else find this happens to them as well and what can i do about it. I dont want to give up treat night as am usually very good during week and can't see how it can affect me so much??
    ta, lesley :cry:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Yeah I do the same. Chinese is full of salt and salt makes you retain water. It will all e gone by WI if you are good for the rest of the week
  4. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi Lesley :)

As Taz says it likely to be because of salt and water retention.

If you're happy with your losses each week and want to keep your treat night, then I would say continue doing what works for you BUT don't look at the scales the next morning :rolleyes::D

Lacey..xx :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.