Is it true you cant exercise?

Exercise affects people differently, I have been exercising 5x a week doing about an hour of cardio each day and also doing some weights, I'm doing SS and it hasn't affected me, as I was exercising a lot before CD anyway. I personally feel worse if I don't go to the gym.

I would never recommend anyone to do as much as I do while on SS if you haven't already been doing a large amount of exercise already as that would just be asking for trouble. But that's not to say that you shouldn't do any exercise at all, even if it's going for a walk or spring cleaning your house from top to bottom, a healthy lifestyle needs an element of exercise.

Everyone has their own threshold of what they can manage, and people shouldn't be telling others that they are doing too much exercise.

lauren-1986 said:
Everyone has their own threshold of what they can manage, and people shouldn't be telling others that they are doing too much exercise.

True!

if someone states that they are doing a lot of exercise, cardio and heavy weights, and that they are feeling dreadful and starving, then it's my opinion that they can't manage the exercise they are doing, so i will advise them that they are doing too much.

as you've said, if you were doing a lot already and you feel fine then it's no problem. but if you are not feeling fine then you either need to reduce the exercise or up the food. not just battle on through it. there will always be some discomfort on SS but from some of Jonny's posts in another thread, several people responded with the same concern that he was doing too much.

Back