Is this just pschological????

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Jael, 26 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Jael

Jael Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(18.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yesterday, I'm working from 7am-8pm. I have porridge and raspberries at work for brekkie. All morning I feel starving and all I want is scrambled eggs, veggie sausage, baked beans, tomatoes etc. All day long I wanna eat. I even ended up weighing a 25g piece of cake my work mate made, on a set of baby scales, just so I could fit some cake into my syns!

Today, I've got a day off. I could cook what I like, make as many slimming world cooked brekkies or treats that I want. Except I don't fancy it and all I feel like is weetabix! Argh!!!!! This has to be psychological; always wanting what you can't have

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lilprincessvic

lilprincessvic Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World/ Clean Eating
    Defo is.
    Im other way round, when Im at work my body is in sync with the bells (I work in a school) by second lesson Im starving. Whereas if im at home I could go all day and forget to eat.
    I think every person wants what they cant have, not just in food. If your short you wanna be tall, if you have straight hair you constantly curl it!!!

4. lucysmommy

lucysmommy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    I am the same as soon as I am at work I could eat everything in site :-(

But when I am at home I don't eat much at all x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

5. Jael

Jael Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(18.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    LOL definately down with the straight/curly hair thing. Mine won't hold a curl for 5 minutes (and I eat my crusts!). My mate spends half the morning straightening her gorgeous hair.

Honestly, all day at work when I can't eat whatever/whenever I want, I feel ravenous and spend all day thinking about food. At home I'm kinda "meh, food". It's super annoying!

6. youcanhumpmyleg

youcanhumpmyleg Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.75%)
    Diet:
    SW
    you wanna be lucky you dont work where i do, lol i work in a playarea im constantly staring at choc or sweets : / i find it really hard on my 12 hr shifts! but at home i couldnt care less about food : /

7. Jael

Jael Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(18.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    SOOOOO true. I work in a hospital and have to spend all day avoiding the treats the patients buy us. The other day someone gave us a whole box of mixed flavour krispy creme doughnuts! And loads of the girls have started baking fancy schmancy cupcakes recently. It's like being in the Pit of Temptation. Add to that that we don't normally get lunch till super late, and it's easy to spend all morning stuffing treats in yer gob lol

8. conlou1

conlou1 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(26.02%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    yep i agree, i ALWAYS want what i cant have. which is why when i say im gonna be good this week and not have a drink/takeaway/crisps i suddenly cant stop thinking about them and end up failing miserabley. why does the mind do this to us, its very cruel lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.