Is this possible???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Starlit_Cazza, 10 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    Ok, when I arrived at work yesterday morning I stepped on the scales as soon as i walked through the door (advantage of working in a clinic!). 23st 6lb. yuck.

This morning I did the same. wearing same shoes, same trousers, (clean knicks before you ask) and a similar top to yesterday. Today the scales read...

22st 13lb!!!!!:eek:

Is that possible??? Can I really have lost 7lb in just 24 hours??? :D:D:D:D:D I drank about 4litres of water yesterday and had my 4 shakes AND NOTHING ELSE. So seriously - is it possible???

I feel bloomin marvellous :D not hungry and loving the shakes.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    weight will flucuate on a daily basis so be careful that you dont fall into the trap of being disappointed if the scales go up tomorrow but yes it is possible to lose weight that quick on sole source. keep i up xx

4. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    Dont worry I wont be changing my ticker until my first official weigh in next week :)

5. Yuna

Yuna Let’s do this!! d(*.*)b

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D Wat a great feelin' :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

6. snowwonder

snowwonder Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    wow what a boost for you

7. Haitch

Haitch Member

Diet:
    Sole Source
    Yeah Big Bosh I think it is very likley. I lost 8lb after my first two days (I know most is liquid etc but still!)

8. XlosingitX

XlosingitX Gold Member

its very possible bish i lost a stone in 7 days some will be water you will be real happy by end of the week try not to do a me and weigh every day its not good as weight changes loads every day good luck and stay strong wish you well :)

9. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

wow wow wow its def very likely. well flippen done your gonna be a big loooooser this week :D

10. XlosingitX

XlosingitX Gold Member

becky are you drunk lmao which shake have u got that contains the lovely alchohol !!!!!!! i must get some lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.