Is this possible???

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Ok, when I arrived at work yesterday morning I stepped on the scales as soon as i walked through the door (advantage of working in a clinic!). 23st 6lb. yuck.

This morning I did the same. wearing same shoes, same trousers, (clean knicks before you ask) and a similar top to yesterday. Today the scales read...

22st 13lb!!!!!:eek:

Is that possible??? Can I really have lost 7lb in just 24 hours??? :D:D:D:D:D I drank about 4litres of water yesterday and had my 4 shakes AND NOTHING ELSE. So seriously - is it possible???

I feel bloomin marvellous :D not hungry and loving the shakes.

weight will flucuate on a daily basis so be careful that you dont fall into the trap of being disappointed if the scales go up tomorrow but yes it is possible to lose weight that quick on sole source. keep i up xx

Dont worry I wont be changing my ticker until my first official weigh in next week :)

wow what a boost for you

Yeah Big Bosh I think it is very likley. I lost 8lb after my first two days (I know most is liquid etc but still!)

its very possible bish i lost a stone in 7 days some will be water you will be real happy by end of the week try not to do a me and weigh every day its not good as weight changes loads every day good luck and stay strong wish you well :)

Back