Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Is this realistic??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by scarymary, 9 November 2008 Social URL.

1. scarymary

scarymary Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hello!

Ive been doing a lot of research and plan to start CD after christmas (have too many social events coming up to start before then). I have about 5 stone to loose altogether. Am I being realistic to do ss+ to get rid of 3 stone or so and then work on the maintenance?

I guess Im wondering if anyone has used CD to get rid of the "bulk" of their weight and then work slowly on the rest?

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dogtanion

Dogtanion Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Diet:
    ww
    I know some people on here have done it that way - I did it the other way around - lost 5 stone with ww and then 2 and a half with cd - I lost two stone ish on ss/ss+ but then I moved to 810 - and continued to lose just as quickly - I am now on 1000 and had a gain last week but lost this week - I think Ani is on 1000 to lose - I think 810 is great though - you get to eat a little meal - I used to have half my protien at lunch with my soup (usually a small tin of tuna) and then a green and white meal with chicken or tuna an salad for tea with a pack for dessert - and cd porridge or coffee for breakfast - see how it goes!! Good luck - well done for doing your research ahead of time!

4. Angie44

Angie44 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.1%)
    Hi scary that is how I am doing it. Lost 3 stone 2 with LT total food replacement. Now have just swapped to SS+ for my next 2 to 3 stone. I wanted to introduce some food and will work through the steps of CD until at goal. Good luck x

5. scarymary

scarymary Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Thanks so much for your replies. I plan to loose 3 stone from Jan-March and then work on the rest slowly!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.