• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Is this realistic??

S: 15st10lb C: 15st10lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hello!

Ive been doing a lot of research and plan to start CD after christmas (have too many social events coming up to start before then). I have about 5 stone to loose altogether. Am I being realistic to do ss+ to get rid of 3 stone or so and then work on the maintenance?

I guess Im wondering if anyone has used CD to get rid of the "bulk" of their weight and then work slowly on the rest?

Thanks

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Dogtanion

Silver Member
S: 18st0lb G: 10st3lb
I know some people on here have done it that way - I did it the other way around - lost 5 stone with ww and then 2 and a half with cd - I lost two stone ish on ss/ss+ but then I moved to 810 - and continued to lose just as quickly - I am now on 1000 and had a gain last week but lost this week - I think Ani is on 1000 to lose - I think 810 is great though - you get to eat a little meal - I used to have half my protien at lunch with my soup (usually a small tin of tuna) and then a green and white meal with chicken or tuna an salad for tea with a pack for dessert - and cd porridge or coffee for breakfast - see how it goes!! Good luck - well done for doing your research ahead of time!

Angie44

Silver Member
S: 19st6lb C: 19st3lb G: 12st4lb Loss: 0st3lb(1.1%)
Hi scary that is how I am doing it. Lost 3 stone 2 with LT total food replacement. Now have just swapped to SS+ for my next 2 to 3 stone. I wanted to introduce some food and will work through the steps of CD until at goal. Good luck x

S: 15st10lb C: 15st10lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thanks so much for your replies. I plan to loose 3 stone from Jan-March and then work on the rest slowly!