Is this the quietest board? Lets turn it around!

xx

Well I have got my first official weigh in tomorrow. Had a mixed week of good days and bad days although i think i have done well overall. Not even peaked at the scales this week. Its killing me they are sat there watching me!

Hey ho, will see how I get on.

Other than Alibalibee (we know you did brilliant!!) how has everyone else been getting on this week?

kaylalou,good luck for your wi 2 mora ,its my wi day 2 ,last few wks been losing every wk steady ,but at least its comin' off lols last wk had a 2 IBS loss .had a few days away so may be not as good as last wk ,however have got a lot of exerciise in since got back and stuck with it food wise ,the scales will tell me 2mora ?:eek:

;)thanks alibalibee

Well I said tomorrow in my post but i ment last night, first week and three off!!:p
Very pleased. Even more determined now for this week woowoo!!

Good luck wilyn 205 for your weigh in
xx

Yay !! Well done hun:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

:happy096:woo hoo well done kaylalou
ive lost but only a 1b wasnt expectin' much as was away at bank hol

Thanks Girls! Support is very much appreciated!!

Well done Wilyn!

Well done on your losses both Kaylalou and wilyn.

I overindulged on Tuesday for very good reasons, but have been on track the rest of the week. Also got an appointment with the gym in the hotel where we're getting married to have a look round and see if we fancy joining. It's quite cheap and we can get there in the quiet times (perks of working for yourself!) so getting back into a gym could help a lot I think.

Aiming for a good weekend of exercise too so hopefully will still have a loss to report come Monday :)

Well good luck for Monday Sarah! Hope the gym goes ok
x

Well I've lost 2lb this week (somehow!). I've also swapped to using my Wii Fit for the weighing as I think it's much more accurate than my scales I think, plus it keeps a record, and seeing my weight graph go downwards is great :)

This also means I've cracked the first stone :D

Fantastic Sarah!! Really well done!

Had my weigh in last night, and I lost another pound :) Didn't stay for class though, as I had a stinking headache, just came home, had my tea, then went to my bed. Feel much better this morning though :)

Well done alibalibee! Fantastic Loss.

Glad to hear your feeling better this morning
x

:happy096:well done allibali bee I didnt stay for class as my legs very swollen due to arthritis my dr said no exercise till got results come back not been gr8 4 wks
sarah how did the gym go!
allibalibee hope you are feeli' abit better 2 day!
gr8 loss sarah well done:happy096:

Cheers both. Sorry to hear about you leg wilyn, I hope it's nothing too bad.

The gym visit was good. We only had a quick look around as my other half just had laser eye surgery, so he couldn't try anything out (not allowed to sweat in case it gets in his eyes), but we've booked in for an induction on Monday.

It's pretty cool and has varying prices. We're going for the 9-4 weekday access which is only £16 a month. In that we can go to any of the classes during the day, one of which is a slimming club once a week, and also included in the price is unlimited personal training sessions, which I think will be really helpful to possibly have a couple of times a month.

So yeah, am really looking forward to it :D It'll be nice to get back into a gym, I've not been to one in about 3.5 years and used to really enjoy it.

Back