Is this the quietest board? Lets turn it around!

Happy Easter girls!!!! :D:D:D

You're all doing fantastic and I hope you are all enjoying the whole of the site as well as this thread...xxx :)

hi ISIS , Thanks and happy easter to you too:D
NOW and again have alook at other areas of minimins but not yet posted on them
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE STILL NOT
gorged on choc yay!:bunnydance:

ISIS ,your doing great with your weight loss!

Happy belated Easter Isis :)

Well, a day late due to Easter, but my loss for the last week has been 5lb :D I can only assume that some of that was potentially for the week before but TOTM got in the way a bit!

I'm now back at the lowest I've been since getting my Wii Fit (which I've had for almost a year) which is great. :D

:Dwell done sarah that great
yesterday had alittle bit easter egg
and not gorged on it so feeling ok got dh
toeat some too I ve made apact with myself not to eat choc while on my own as the last few wks been going ok regardingw eight loss after work today had a3 mile walk with my dog yay my back not bothering me too much now see pt
tomora so may be able to exercise soon at class now fingers crossed:stickdance:

you do right if you have a bad back,I HAVE FOR LAST FEW months so not been exercising at class seen pt ,she said not to do the aerobics yet at class said to just carry on with the walking and has shown me/gave me some exercises to do only been going last couple of wks to get weighed hope its better soon far its so frustrating isnt it fingers crossed for the 2st on weds its my weigh in tomorrow

Thanks wilyn. I allowed myself 3 small blocks of G&B chocolate over Easter as my 100 cal treat so I was happy to still lose.

Sorry to hear about your back F.A.R :(

hi all went to class last night lost 1.5 yay quite happy with it been easter and that!

Congrats on the loss :D

I got my at home pack through today. Already taken the pedometer out for a 5km walk along the promenade in the sunshine today :cool:

thanks , Ive got one there fab ,and let you know the cals burnt off too I HAD A 3K Walk yesterday lovely day for it youll burnt some cals on 5k well done

I certainly think the walk helped as I've lost 2lb this last week which I wasn't expecting! Really don't know how people hit 10000 steps though! I guess it helps if you leave the house for work ;)

hi sarah congrats on the weight loss your doing grrrrrreattt its been very steady for me only this last month been getting some good losses! when im at work can get the steps in as well as awalk if not only averages at 5ish .

Cheers, yes your last few weeks have been perfect and steady. Now the lighter evenings are out we're trying to stop work on time, eat dinner earlier and then go for a walk along one of the proms, or up the hill to the windmill behind us, and watch the sun setting. At least then we can get some steps in each day which is more than we currently get!

:giggle:this wk going sooo quick its thurs tomora and my weigh-in omg!
wish me luck stuck with it so hopefully aloss hope its better than last wk!:4633:

Good luck :D
xxx

:Dweigh in , yesterday lost 2.5BS:greenapple:

Back