Isn't this daft

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by matronix, 13 June 2009 Social URL.

1. matronix

matronix Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(28.18%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    While looking at the site to help me with working out my calories I thought I would look around a bit. One of the links was to check how healthy my current weight was. And Hey Ho......... I'm still overweight., but I'm so pleased. :D:D:D.Honestly these BMI sites should explain that BMI is a guide and not make blanket statements just because someone does'nt fit into the stereo type they refer to.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. poppy100

poppy100 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(3.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    ARE YOU JOKING!! have you seen yourself recently in the mirror? you look fab.

4. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Couldn't agree more about the BMI stuff. I've now lost over 7 stones and still classed as overweight! I'm in size 12 stuff and even size 10 work trousers and I really can't get any thinner cos I'd look horrible! I am happy as I am now and don't care what the BMI classes me as!

5. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    Yup am the same! Even after losing 7st and being MY target of 12st my bmi will be 31 which will still have me in the obese category - its crazy!!

I never listen to the whole BMI thing i think its a pile of poop!!!

6. matronix

matronix Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(28.18%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Yes of course I know that Poppy, you all keep telling me. yawn!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL But seriously I am still classed as overweight. But hey! thats fine with me.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.