It all starts now...!

Oh god Oreo Dairy Milk is my demon at the moment! Its HEAVENLY isn't it?! We have a corner shop opposite us which stocks it for a pound (The big bar) and its torture! Enjoy your feast day and congrats on your loss! X

Oh god Oreo Dairy Milk is my demon at the moment! Its HEAVENLY isn't it?! We have a corner shop opposite us which stocks it for a pound (The big bar) and its torture! Enjoy your feast day and congrats on your loss! X

So nice isn't it! I've had such a craving for it so I'm letting myself have it tonight for a Friday treat! :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I would definitely give up a bottle of vodka for a bar! :p

So damn good! Not much salad there like!

image-3375523145.jpg

Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just been offered the job :D :D She doesn't know the salary offer yet though so will give me a call on Monday, I'm hoping it matches the salary expectation I gave her though, or close enough to what i'm on now.

Im so happy! xx

Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just been offered the job :D :D She doesn't know the salary offer yet though so will give me a call on Monday, I'm hoping it matches the salary expectation I gave her though, or close enough to what i'm on now.

Im so happy! xx

That is SO awesome!!! Well done lovely - I'm so pleased for you xx

Brilliant news Jo :) Knew you'd get it xx

Amazing!! Congratulations honey! So so chuffed for you xxx

That is SO awesome!!! Well done lovely - I'm so pleased for you xx

Thank you all! I'm just so happy and couldn't believe it when she told me..I really didn't think the interview went too well! They interviewed lots of people though so CV, application form and the testing must have helped me out :) xx

No food diary for me today cos I'm in a lazy ass mood! Must be the sun :rolleyes: Haven't eaten much..2 choc weetabix in SS milk and 2 slices of garlic bread for dinner (see, said I was being lazy!) I'm hungry and don't know what I want for tea..I'm open to suggestions? Feast day so throw anything at me! Was thinking chorizo and butter bean stew? or I could fancy some gnocchi but I don't know what to do with it? Blahhhhhh!

No food diary for me today cos I'm in a lazy ass mood! Must be the sun :rolleyes: Haven't eaten much..2 choc weetabix in SS milk and 2 slices of garlic bread for dinner (see, said I was being lazy!) I'm hungry and don't know what I want for tea..I'm open to suggestions? Feast day so throw anything at me! Was thinking chorizo and butter bean stew? or I could fancy some gnocchi but I don't know what to do with it? Blahhhhhh!

Cook your gnocchi, then plop in a dish with chopped tomatoes, garlic, basil and black pepper, top with cheese and bake. Beaut! Xx

Used your idea but didn't use basil (yak!) I included chorizo and spinach and topped with mozarella and parmesan shavings. With 2 slices of tiger bread..cos I can ;)

image-4253603207.jpg

image-3360229129.jpg

Looks lush!! And tiger bread... Don't even go there! Xx

I haven't had it at least since SW so that's Jan 2012...heavenly! Xx

Just out of interest, on your feast days do you have to stick to a certain number of calories?

This diet sounds excellent and I am so tempted to try it x

Back