It all starts now...!

Thankyou! We have 2 for 1 tickets for the Eye so hopefully it'll be clear which ever day we do it on! On the train soooooth now with me laptop and listening to music off the iphone. Dont you just love technology?! Ran out of time at home for breakfast so bought a fruit box from Sainsburys at the station- feeling saintly....so far! :giggle: xx

Very well done on the fruit box :)

Weather is gorgeous down here today, should be about 20 degrees and tomorrow is meant to be even nicer! Xx

Very well done on the fruit box :)

Weather is gorgeous down here today, should be about 20 degrees and tomorrow is meant to be even nicer! Xx

Yay!! I'd checked the weather and I'd hoped it was accurate :D Its dull and cloudy up here..we had 1 day of sunshine at the weekend and that was our lot I think! xx

In comparison to you all we went through Darlington 10 mins ago, about 40 miles from home! Xx

image-3162984702.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have a super fun time in London :) so jealous of everyone's lovely weather!
It's not too cold up here in Liverpool but its not too sunny either! Xx

Hope you have an amazing time in London, and hoping the weather is much better for you there than it is here today. Absolutely tipping it down!

Also loving the new avatar, very glam :D xx

Thanks girls! :) I've had a great time and all 3 days it's been gloriously sunny and really hot..I'm actually a tad sun burnt! On the train now and my friend text me to say it's raining back home. Blummin typical! I'm only wearing shorts (with tights mind- hate my legs!) and a lacy vest top lol. My Dad's meeting me at the station to get my case then I'm straight to meet my friends for a few drinks before the gig tonight. First class on the train and a huge menu to choose from for food..first world problems lol! Sadly at work tomorrow though at least it's only for 1 day and after this week, only 3 left there! xx

Thanks girls! :) I've had a great time and all 3 days it's been gloriously sunny and really hot..I'm actually a tad sun burnt! On the train now and my friend text me to say it's raining back home. Blummin typical! I'm only wearing shorts (with tights mind- hate my legs!) and a lacy vest top lol. My Dad's meeting me at the station to get my case then I'm straight to meet my friends for a few drinks before the gig tonight. First class on the train and a huge menu to choose from for food..first world problems lol! Sadly at work tomorrow though at least it's only for 1 day and after this week, only 3 left there! xx

Glad you had fun! Enjoy the gig tonight :)

Glad you've had fun. Check you out in your shorts!

Have fun tonight and look forward to hearing about your city adventures xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back