It all starts now...!

Dins

image-1625711973.jpg

image-663039493.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Your chicken dinner looks lush! Have a fab time tonight - cant wait to hear all about it!xx

Ooo dinner looks gorgeous! Have a fab time tonight can't wait to get what it's like! I've still got 3 days to go eeeek! Xx

Hi girlies!

Sorry for my 2 day absence- been a busy bee! For those who were interested in the Big Reunion Gig - oh my gawddd it was amazing! Totally relived my childhood and was singing along to them all :D Still can't remember The Honeyz like- maybe they were a little before my time lol! We had 2nd row seats too so had a brilliant view, got some videos and pics so maybes i'll link to them at some point. Before that I went to see 21 And Over with a friend, I hadn't heard of it but went from her recomendation and it was really funny at times. Went for a cheeky few drinks after the cinema and the gig lol, so that was a late night.

Had a really lovely day today with my Dad, not often we do things together as he works a lot of the time. Glorious weather up here today! Had a lazy morning really just sunbathing in my garden and we headed to South Shields beach about 1pm. We started off by the fair and walked along the sea front and then walked up to the cliffs and followed the coastal route along to Marsden which is a canny walk, especially in the blazing sun. There's lots of hidden coves along the route so we explored some of them. We were dead on our feet when we reached Marsden so we stopped at a place I haven't been since I was a kid- a pub / restaurant called Marsden Grotto. Amazing place as it's built into the cliff so it's massive inside and looks fab. Obviously they've built a little bit out the front too so it has a terrace. It's pretty cool as they have a lift inside which takes you back up the cliff edge if you don't want to walk the hundreds of old steps lol. Walked further along towards Seaburn and then back along to Shields. Rested on the beach and then had fish and chips (naughty- though I did leave half!) then went through to Marine Park and went on the pedelos in the lake :giggle: (I know I know..I'm just too cool!) then had a Minchella's ice cream before driving back. So, that was my day which included 9/10 miles walking! Thank god I'm fasting tomorrow!

Tonight I just watched the soaps, had a nice bath, done a food shop online and now tucked in bed with the laptop. Will add a couple of pics soon.

Work tomorrow and the directors are back from their holiday so first time i'll have seen them since resignation. Dreading it...they really are awful people :( Counting the days...xx

Last edited:
Hey lovely!

Sounds like you had a really fantastic day!

I can totally empathise about dreading work as I hated working my notice but just remember it's only a short week and hopefully it'll fly by. You're leaving really soon for a fab new job so don't let the nasties get you down xxx

Morning sweet, what an amazing couple of days you've had! My friend went to the big reunion in newcastle too and said it was so good! Who were your favourites?

Yesterdays walking mission with your pops sounds really good too. Lots of body magic and in the glorious sunshine. Fish n chips on the beach - well jel! (And hats off to you for not finishing it, pretty sure I would have done for fear of 'when will I next have this so scoff it while you can!!')

Hope all goes ok today, I'd recommend going for head down and plough through. Maybe they have had time to get over it and nothing will even be mentioned in a nasty way? The suns out and that puts everyone in a better mood so here's hoping xxx

Thanks girls :) I'm being blanked up to now! I got a 'Morning Jo' as I opened the door to her by coincidence but that's it lol. Sure she'll call me in to talk later, I'll quite happily go without though! Fasting going well so far, looking forward to my dinner at 1.30..Finn Crisp with Sweet Chilli Philli Light and a 9cal jelly pot. Not decided on my tea yet, it'll be something from the freezer. Probably cod fillets in a butter sauce with veg? xx

Hey lovely!

Sounds like you had a really fantastic day!

I can totally empathise about dreading work as I hated working my notice but just remember it's only a short week and hopefully it'll fly by. You're leaving really soon for a fab new job so don't let the nasties get you down xxx

Horrible isnt it! Well the last 2 weeks have been great as they've been away so the 4 of us in the office have had a whale of a time just chillaxin :giggle: Don't get me wrong, we did what needed doing but it was so nice to be on go slow mode. Less than 2 weeks to go now :D They're only in 3 days per week so after today, 5 more days to cope with them.. xx

Morning sweet, what an amazing couple of days you've had! My friend went to the big reunion in newcastle too and said it was so good! Who were your favourites?

Yesterdays walking mission with your pops sounds really good too. Lots of body magic and in the glorious sunshine. Fish n chips on the beach - well jel! (And hats off to you for not finishing it, pretty sure I would have done for fear of 'when will I next have this so scoff it while you can!!')

Hope all goes ok today, I'd recommend going for head down and plough through. Maybe they have had time to get over it and nothing will even be mentioned in a nasty way? The suns out and that puts everyone in a better mood so here's hoping xxx

The standard was actually pretty high! My favs were Blue, loved them when I was a teen. Atomic Kitten got a huge reception, especially when Kerry done her solo bits..the place went mental. I was suprised, she's never been a well liked person in the public eye I didn't think?! Was pleased for her though. B Witched were great and sounded just like did back in the day! Five went down really well, I was never a fan of them but they were good :)
The chippy dinner! I was stuffed after half, that's how I couldn't eat any more. They were soo tasty though! Getting blanked at the mo, fingers crossed this afternoon goes ok xx

Food all decided. Still got cals to spare if I need them tooo :)

image-2181157594.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like you had such a great day :D did you do lots of dancing?
I was confused with Atomic Kitten how come Kerry was back rather than Jenny Frost.. I saw them at GAY once and they were brill! I had forgotton all about the Honeyz until I saw them on the Big reunion, I loved their song "wont take it lying down" have now got it on my phone, its a good one to run to. I really want to go to a big reunion show might see if there are any tickets left for London or Birmingham....

You do so well getting lots of food out of your 500 cals xx

Fast day tea!

image-1251352528.jpg

Ooo sounds like reunion was fab which has for me super excited for tomorrow! Can't wait to see five! Glad work wasn't too bad, I've got a fast day today as well! Xx

Sounds like you had such a great day :D did you do lots of dancing?
I was confused with Atomic Kitten how come Kerry was back rather than Jenny Frost.. I saw them at GAY once and they were brill! I had forgotton all about the Honeyz until I saw them on the Big reunion, I loved their song "wont take it lying down" have now got it on my phone, its a good one to run to. I really want to go to a big reunion show might see if there are any tickets left for London or Birmingham....

You do so well getting lots of food out of your 500 cals xx

I think most of them are sold out, though they're doing a "Christmas BR tour" around Nov / Dec so if all else fails, that could be an option :) xx

I think most of them are sold out, though they're doing a "Christmas BR tour" around Nov / Dec so if all else fails, that could be an option :) xx

Maybe we could all go for our next minis meet up! :-D xx

Back