It so better be worth it!!!!

Nanny Jax

getting back on track
Well after being told how great they are, i have been out and bought a WI plus the WI Fit, I am blooming broke now probably for the next 10 years :eek: but it had four games with it so the £310 ahem.. i spent, better be worth it. Anyway if you have'nt heard from me, for more than an hour or two, it's probably because I am collapsed in the corner, suffering from exhaustion, cos I am a slob usually and my body will be in shock Ha ha:)

Ooohh let us know how you get on, I've been thinking about getting a wii just for the wii fit too :)

I love Wii fit, it really works your muscles and motivates you!

taz you can buy the wii with wii sports for £179 at argos...but they don't always have it in stock. it took a month for me to get one as i didn't want a package deal, just the wii.

i think wii fit is about £70 - i might get it after i make some extra money doing a carboot sale! hahaa

We've got a wii and the wii fit board and we dont hardly play on it - i know we should cos its fun, but I seem to forget we have it, I'll have a go later when its cooler! xxx

I am really impressed with it, I badly broke my right ankle 3 yrs ago it needed plating and pinning, and only the other day I was telling somebody how I did'nt think people notice now unless I tell them... well the WI Fit knew straight away! it said that I am using my left leg to balance a lot more than my right, so I guess the left leg must be over compensating for the right! amazing, I enjoyed doing the yoga, I went jogging which was'nt to bad, I was quite good at hula hooping, but when it came to the step, well I was a load of rubbish, so got to keep practising that one, only down side really was when it told me I was 13 years older than I am, fit wise that is, blooming cheek!

We've got a wii and the wii fit board and we dont hardly play on it - i know we should cos its fun, but I seem to forget we have it, I'll have a go later when its cooler! xxx
I think I'd be the same. I got a PS2 dancemat so I could get some fun exercise but I've only used it twice!

I want one!!!!!

I so can't afford one right now, but i'm tempted to see about putting in on an argos card and then paying it off when I get my bonus in July. hmmmn....

if anyone wants to buy a wii for cheap the best place to go is games station, they have pre owned wii's which come with a guarentee so they will definatly work and come often with 2 controllers and other geams too! even better if you know any students take them along with you and you get an extra 10% off. they sell the second hand ones well under the rrp and the game station close to where i work always seems to have them in the window.

I am totally addicted to the wii fit board. I go on the board every morning and then at night when the kids are in from school.:DIts wicked!!!! I am the queen of hula and step, the 10 mins jog gets me knackered, but love the yoga and the muscle workouts.

if you just buy a hula hoop you dont get the funky music!!

if you just buy a hula hoop you dont get the funky music!!

I've got a stereo, and what i don't know i won't miss! I think my budget can stretch to a hula hoop, but certainly not a Wii at the moment.

:party0019: at last I've managed to get a Wii Fit having tried in vain for the past few weeks. It should arrive on 19th May & I can't wait.

Just tracked my package and it has been dispatched so should receive my wii fit today. Yipee I can't wait. SM1D r u still on it every morning?

Back