Extra Easy It's a new dawn. it's a new day. it's a new life for me.... And I'm feeling good...

Ggordon

So bad week last week 2lb on after a few chocolate treats n a weekend takeaway, ( we all need a treat now n then ) but gunna get my head back in the game my weight loss has been up n down for months now so things have been getting a bit stale hence the treats :)

anyone got any nice recipes for snacks to pick at.... Sin free

So bad week last week 2lb on after a few chocolate treats n a weekend takeaway, ( we all need a treat now n then ) but gunna get my head back in the game my weight loss has been up n down for months now so things have been getting a bit stale hence the treats :)

anyone got any nice recipes for snacks to pick at.... Sin free
Sorry cant help u there but i,m going to b singing the song in your thread starter all day now-cheers! Lol!
Sal x

Not the only one whos gain/losing all time... If you use the search you should be able to find lots syn free/low syn snacks to nibble on. x

I am a shape!
to be honest my go to snack so far is fruit. I'm probably eating far too much but it keeps me busy for a while and distracts me. I suppose any kind of veggies with a low syn dip, maybe homemade houmous would work too?

I am a shape!
to be honest my go to snack so far is fruit. I'm probably eating far too much but it keeps me busy for a while and distracts me. I suppose any kind of veggies with a low syn dip, maybe homemade houmous would work too?

Lol! I am a square! (Unfortunately!) Don,t worry too much about your choice of snack-nobody ever got fat just by eating too much fruit (unless you live on grapes and bananas!)
Sal x

I usually raid the fruit for nibbles!

LOL, just seen this thread. I am a circle, I live on grapes and bananas! :D Hope you are having a good week?

Back