It's a techi question - sorry in advance!

Sarah-Louise

Hi All,

Been for my third weigh in today. I have set up a ticker but also wanted to put my week by week losses like most of you do, however, when I try to edit my signature I'm told that I have exceeded the numbers of characters I can enter? Can anybody point be in the right direction please?

Thanks

Sarah

Firstly the more posts you make the more privileges space you get! Also if you use multi colours you use loads more characters..i learned from that 1!! xxx

Thanks Tracy. Looks like I'll have to bore you guys silly then in order to up my priveleges lol. Don't worry I won't - it's just nice to see on the screen. Gees you up a bit for the next week x

Yeah definitely hun its great to look at your weight dropping! Bore us, entertain us, do what you like hun lol just stick at it xxx

Thanks honey - you may be sorry you said that lol x

Hahahaha i have bored quite a few hun and maybe entertained the odd 1 lol xx

Tracey, did you say somewhere on this site that you have done refeed and are now on maintenance?? i understand the re-feed now, but how does the maintenance work?? does anybody know?
thanks
x

Think you need to have more than 50 posts hun before you can do "fancy" stuff :)

Yeah sabina i am maintaining now! Maintenance is just basically an extension of refeed while bringing more foods in and healthy eating while maintaining your weight! I am eating allsorts now hun and am maintaining well, its just getting your head around eating well and treating yourself occasionally! I feel like i have total control now and it feels great xxx

Back