Its all gone horribly wrong

Springador

After losing over 2 stone on CD and having bags of confidence I have gone backwards and put on nearly 2 stone, I just cant get back into this and its getting me down which starts of a downward spiral of eating, which leads to more weight gain.
I have a wardrobe full of clothes that dont fit but still I cant get motivated.
Why cant I get this right, I did it before no problem.

Getting back to it can be difficult, but what you need to remember is that it doesn't need to be all or nothing. If you are doing CD, you can follow one of the higher level plans and maybe slide into SS. It doesn't have to be a VLCD either - there are lots of plans you could be following.

Take a step back, take a deep breath and think it through. Try not to panic and you will be able to get control of this. :hug99:

Oh I know what you mean.
Second time weight loss seems to be even harder to lose than the first time.
You can do it though x x

I've done the same!

I lost 2 stone in 6 weeks on cambridge diet and had to come off it to have an operation and gained 2 stone in 6 weeks :cry:I chucked out all of my bigger clothes and feel very low about the whole situation.

I am now having a break and not worrying about it as I am going to start the diet again on New Years day. Fresh year, fresh start!

Don't worry too much about this. You'll do it again!

Hi,

It does seem to be harder after the 1st time.

I came off CD last Xmas for 2 weeks (yeah right) and after about 30 false starts gave up for a while.

I have however started again properly with a new CDC and if i'm honest i;m now as enthusiastic as the 1st time and its working again. I'm sticking to it and liking the results.

Just keep at it and 1 of the times it will just click into place for you

Good luck

Jo xx

In my experience the first time on SS on CD is GOLDEN

Any cheating or off the wagon for illness or whatever excuse or reason you might huff and puff about ~ trying to get back to how you were in the very first place is near enough impossible

What do you all think to that !!!

Love Love

SHaza

Back