Its arrived

Berryred

Gold Member
My stuff has come:) Has a slim fast this morning as knew it would be coming over lunch sooooooo which one to try first? I am going to have 3 today even though I had a slim fast! Just so I get the complete nutrition from them lol!

Also weighed 2lb less than I though :rolleyes: hehe

Welcome to exante its so exciting when your packs arrive its like opening a xmas prezzie !:)

Welcome to Exante :)

thanks guys, had a vanilla one, tom soup and a bar! Was nice apart from the vanilla:yuk: was very bland, but hey ho!

Had a banana one this morning which tasted just as bad rofl:p! Just tasted really powdery even though I made it really thin? haha Think I will be having one in morning then got nice soup and bars to look forward to later in the day haha!

My stuff has come:) Has a slim fast this morning as knew it would be coming over lunch sooooooo which one to try first? I am going to have 3 today even though I had a slim fast! Just so I get the complete nutrition from them lol!

Also weighed 2lb less than I though :rolleyes: hehe

Hi, i'm wanting to start exante as soon as i get back from my hols and was wondering how long it took from ordering to it arriving? I don't want to get back and have to wait 2 weeks for it to come so thinking of ordering before i go lol. I'm going for the bumper pack, is that what you got?

Thanks and good luck
Claire x

Hi, I recieved my variety pack today and I ordered it Sunday, if you order it before 1pm on a weekday it will come the next day...so no waiting. I'm using up my Lipotrim sachets I got from last TFR journey. I had the choc n orange bar, that was lovely and just had the mushroom soup, lovely too. Even the packaging on Exante sachets are much more inviting than Lipotrim.

Thanks for the info, not too long to wait then :) I'm just finishing off some lighterlife sachets i had, then i'll relax a little on holiday and get stuck in when i get back x

Hi, i'm wanting to start exante as soon as i get back from my hols and was wondering how long it took from ordering to it arriving? I don't want to get back and have to wait 2 weeks for it to come so thinking of ordering before i go lol. I'm going for the bumper pack, is that what you got?

Thanks and good luck
Claire x

I ordered on the Friday morning and it arrived monday:) I knew I wouldn't be in last week so worked it out around when I knew I could take the order:D

Hope to see you joining us all soon xx

Back