Its Been a Funny Ole Week

Eclipse

Gold Member
Well, after returning from seeing my Oncologist at the hospital, and having fantastic positive news, I have decided to post a bit more on the boards.

I have been SSing 100%. I know, I know I am not 'supposed' to, but after waking up on Sunday 27th April feeling fat and bloated I got on the scales. OMG! Shock! Horror! Somehow (yeah right) I was weighing in at 11st 2lbs, thats 6lbs above my goal weight and a massive 11lbs above my lowest weight! ! ! I couldn't believe it - something had to be done!

So started the next day, Monday 28th - 11st 2lbs. This morning, 10 days SSing later, and I was .......... 10st 5lbs OMG! SSing is soooooo worth it.

To say I am a happy bunny would be an understatement. Two brilliant results in one day.

I shall SS a bit longer to give myself a bit bigger 'cushion' ready for my holiday to Turkey in just over 4 weeks.

x x x x

well done !!!!!!!!

Can I ask a real stupid question but what is SS( im new on here and not up to speed with the lingo )

SS- is sole sourcing (total food replacement with packs)

Well done on your weight loss hun x

Cheryl, that is SUCH brilliant news!! Both the results of your oncology tests as well as your great loss (now STOP SS'ing willya?! *lol*)

I should make more of an effort too as I was 10 st 12 lbs this morning ... which is 5/6 lbs more than I want to be. Maybe I'll take a leaf out of your book - for a few days anyway ;)

Have a wonderful time in Turkey honey.

Much love

Cheryl, that is SUCH brilliant news!! Both the results of your oncology tests as well as your great loss (now STOP SS'ing willya?! *lol*)

I will.........soon (lol)

I should make more of an effort too as I was 10 st 12 lbs this morning ... which is 5/6 lbs more than I want to be. Maybe I'll take a leaf out of your book - for a few days anyway ;)

A few days won't hurt hun, we know all the rules (should do after all this time) and I felt right back in the "zone" so I am going for it as long as I can (which, honestly, wont be much longer)

Have a wonderful time in Turkey honey.

Thanks darling, thats a deffo, we fly from Exeter on 8th June for 2 weeks. Can't wait now, but I am going on a "mini" cruise to Spain with my mate for three days on the Wednesday before - so quite a busy time for me.

Much love

Love you too hunny x x x

cheryl , that weightloss on lipotrim is fantastic and keeping it off is excellent. Well Done... wish I had that kind of will power

Back