*** IT'S FRIDAY!!!! Hour by Hour***

SharonJayne1970

Silver Member
Morning all. Been up since stupid o'clock, just woke up and couldn't get back off again.

We had a letter home from the school yesterday suggesting there may be loads of snow this morning, but none!! What a relief, I HATE snow.

Not much planned for today, have a great one everyone.

Good morning all hope you have a nice day. Make sure you all wrap up warm its a teensy bit cold out there...:gen125::)

Morning Spooks. Have a great day, plenty of water and keep FOCUSSED!!! You CAN do it!!!

Son I haven't been out yet but its looking a bit nippy, hat scarf and gloves weather I reckon

morning all, fecking cold here too. The wind is so strong and it's not down to the bars either !

Off to have my nails done this morning and then got to pop to town. Probably get blown there and back.

1st GT and water on the go, Day 3 for me so Ketosis will soon be here I hope.

Have a good day all

Good luck Tara for your weigh in today.

catch you later

HM

Well I have a busy day today - Dr's, with no form, meeting with Area Managers at half 10, hospital with son at 13:15hrs, take him to me mums after, back to work, til approx 8pm, then home & I've got a 6am work start tomorrow - PAH PAH & double PAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The scales aint budging this week - evil evil contraptions.... However this is not fazing me in the slightest this time, no sireeeeeee! If I dont lose this week, for the first time ever I dont really care.... Because I now know that if I stick to this 100%, it'll work next wk or the wk after & I'll have a couple of bigger losses - I'm not meant to weight til Mon anyway.... Oppsadaisy, the scales were there with the pixie calling me???? It was rude not to step on them!

Well, water and packs for me on the chilly willy Friday - catch up with you beauties later on, have a great day, lots of luck for the WI's today!

Mrs Spooky - just remember what the mints are made of ......... xxxx

Morning everyone

Oh no Nicky, give her a love from Nantie and give me a ring later, let me know how she is.

Went for a very early night last night, cos I hadn't gotten to have a nap in the afternoon. Was midnight when I finally nodded off, but I'm not grumbling, cos I slept like a blooming log. Apart from the cat waking me up at 2am cos he wanted attention. He got swore at and I rolled over and went straight back to sleep LOL

Going to have a good day today, I can feel it in my water.

Have a good one everyone

Morning all
up late this morn so have been running round so no water yet:D I usually have had nearly 2l by now think I may struggle to catch up as at dentist for 1 half hours soon:eek:.
Going swimming baths later see if I can remember how to swim :rotflmao:.

Well lets see if we can make the post bigger than yesterday what was the final total anyone one know .

Good luck with any WI and keep strong everyone we can do it xx

Just a QUICKIE.... I'VE FOUND MY FORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry bout Chicken Pox - ewwwww, my 2 had a really really really badly & my son had mumps despite having MMR & booster!

Calomine lotion with oil so it doesnt dry - piriton or clarityn helps itcying and also there is a wheat based bath product that really soothes the skin as well hun...

Will pop in later this morning and let you know what Dr has said about this basket case!!!

xxxx

aww poor girl lots of hugs .My son had then while on Hols in tenerife many moons ago and salt water dried up the spots in a day and stopped the itching.He also appeared in the brocher for the following year sat in the pool with chicken pox .(It was just after they had been taking the pics we noticed the spots).:sign0007:

Morning,

Thanks Maggie xx

Nicky, loads of love to Hannah, give her plenty of fluids, calamine lotion n cool baths,you can even put calamine lotion in the bath water and good old calpol, my youngest had it last year at the age of nine !

On my 3rd GT already this morning & 1/2 ltr down

My weigh day today @ 1.45

Good luck to everyone with weigh-in today

xxxx

Morning everyone

The sun is out here today, still pretty cold but its nice to look out the window and it not look so gloomy, bit of brightness.

Spooky hope your daughter gets over it nice and quickly. My two had it over Christmas one year, had it at the same time, was probably better for them to get it at the ages they were (3 & 1) as they didnt pay much attention to it, although my daughter had one spot near her collarbone and she has a scar there now from where she kept picking at it through the night. Even when we stuck a plaster over it, we'd wake up next morning and she'd been fiddling with it again ... almost like a comfort thing.

Was quite tired last night so didnt get back on to post. My other half was a bit down in the dumps bless him and he was comfort eating, I had a few wobble moments where I thought oooh shall I ... but I didnt. In some ways seeing him doing it made me realise what it looks like when I do it ... going to sound mad now but was kind of like an outer body experience .... sort of seeing myself through him ... hmmm not explaining very well but I know what I mean .. lol ... opened my eyes to the whole comfort eating thing I usually do when I saw him doing it last night and Ive never seen him do it before.

Anyway, hope you all have a good morning, Im still doing ok, its been good that I havent stepped on the scales either, definitely keeping me more motivated not knowing and waiting till Monday.

Cath you all later xxx

Morning, day 4 here, I weighed myself and have lost one pound, even though have stuck to it like glue and have drunk a river, not gonna get disheartened, but with the weekend looming, I'm gonna have to be strong x

Hi everyone

day 5 today downed a litre of the good stuff. Gooing to be running round like a blue ar*ed fly today got 2 viewings on the house this weekend so need to give it a good going over today.

Off to see high school musical the ice tour tonight with my eldest daughter shes 7.

Have a good day everyone and spooky hope your little one is feeling better soon. x

Back