***Its FRIDAY***Lets do it hour by hour x

Time4ME

MUST get a grip
Morning Gang

Busy day for me today as I am meeting Sue & Georgie later at the Spa in Kensington for luvly pamper day - yey us!

Good luck with all the WI's and well done losers....

Catch up later on all the gossip... Oh and thanks for all your posts re the mousses and jelly's lots more idea to try out - how exciting.....

Tonnes of vibes to all xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning! Just off to see my CDC. another lb gone this morning :D

Back in a bit xx

Hope you enjoy your spa day, wish i was coming.
my sons just gone for his 4th driving test, he's a good driver but gets very nervous on his test, so im feeling for him, wish i could sit it for him, but i think im more nervous than him this time.
also im just over weight now so really happy with that.
hope everyone elses has a good day

Morning everyone

Have a great time with Georgie and Susan T4M, say hi for me.

Well done on weight loss this week Sarah

Good luck to anyone else with weigh ins today

I have a busy day with clients and out this evening meeting a friend for dinner (bar for me) ..I will be strong.

Have a good one

HM

Morning campers!!

Spa day sounds lovely!! enjoy enjoy!!

Good luck with your wi Sarah!! .. will keep an eye out for your results!

Fingers crossed for forth time lucky for your Son Dawn!

Well the small person and I have a big pile of ironing to do, I guess I'll let her off and she can watch a DVD while I do it.. speaking of small person, she got £10 from her great grandad yesterday so we're going to relieve her of it in toys r us on condition that one of her old toys goes to charity shop.. (naughty mummy)

OH says my face is a lot thinner! woohoo.. I hardly see him these days, when he's not working he's out so it's probably the first time he's looked at me since xmas lol

Well it's Friday night tonight.. I might crack open the sparkling water..

Have a great spa day ladies!!

Good luck with the driving test!

Good luck with all the WI's today. Mines tonight - last night's got cancelled, so another day to hopefully lose something!

Off to the Vets's again in a mo. £200 in 2 weeks that dog has cost me! Plus todays visits which will entail more drugs depending on the swab result earlier this week. Dog is worth more than me!

Morning all

My norty scales have moved at last they did do .2 yesterday i suppose but today they have done 1.4lbs so I have given them a bit of a dust and promised them I will get a new battery in for when there s runs out .:p

Good luck with your WIs hope they are all good got work today :cool: so wont be on till later .Am booking my hols today 2 weeks in tenerife sooner rather than later cant wait to show off all this saggy skin next to pool lol .Anyone know good sites to buy flights let me know

I have also been researching GL and GI have got some good books from libaray might invest in buying coppies .GL combined with calorie counting is def worth a look for when you maintaining xxxx

Have a great diet/cd day everyone see ya all later

Morning all! Hope you are all well? T4M I'm very jealous about your spa day, although I have one of thos planned for when I've lost 5 stone :)

Sarah, I'm really looking forward to hearing your weigh in result!

Dawn, good luck to your son! [fingers crossed]

Hedgemag, be strong, you can do it!

Roosters, enjoy your ironing and trip to toys R us, and it's a fab feeling when someone close to you notices you looking thinner!

Mandy, I'm so glad the scales are shifting again for you, hurrah!

Nic well done on your loss this week, thats fab!

Well, nothing exciting going on for me today. I'm cleaning the car out (what fun!) as it is in a complete state. My scales shifted nicely too this morning, so I'm pleased with that!

Hope everyone has a fabulous day today!

Ooh I'd love a spa day! I love spas and pampering :D

hello everyone. Clare hope you and the girls have a nice day at the spa sooo not jealous here!!!! dawn hope your son passes his test,sarah well done on the lost lbs woohoo.maggie good to see you keeping well and strong :) hi roosters, omg hate ironing thats why i never do any only when needs must!! hi nikki best of luck with your wi nd hope you dog is ok. mandy glad to see you scales has moved its excellent. Nicjel, 11lbs in 5 day WOW that is super fab well done u :) hi ruth glad to see your scales moving too

Nuthing exciting planned here waiting on postie with big parcel of clothes but no sign bet t wont ever come today!! :( :( was so lukind forward to it i know what a sad life i have!!!

Best of luck to everyone with wi's and all the looooooosers :)

Becky x :) :)

Thank you all who wished my son well on his test, but he didnt pass even the test person said he was a good driver and she could see how nerous he was.

Oh Dawn......Sorry for him. shame he can't drive under the influence of drugs isn't it!? What about trying something herbal? Or a placebo? Might work...

it is a shame, he did take kalm tablets but no good, he went to doctors but only saw the nurse and she said she wouldn't give anything because she didnt think he shook enough.

Oh Dawn, I'm so sorry!

Back