it's FRIDAY, lets do it hour by hour!! XXX

Morning!

SJ, that pic is AMAZING! Looks like my table after i've been painting all night. Ever used cotton wool or wet wipes with oil paints? Good effect :) If you don't sell them, you should..I'm with the rest cos i'd defo buy it! Nice fish tank by the way :)

oooh how exciting BG, a fellow artist, I love seeing other peoples work, I sit up for all hours surfing the online galleries etc.... what sort of stuff do yo do?? Any piccies of your work anywhere?

I've not used baby wipes or cotton wool in my work before, I'm totally self taught so I don't know many tricks of the trade. One day I may go to college, would have to be when my little girl is in school which won't be for a couple of years. In the mean time I'll just dabble. :D
My soul loves to create, that's where my heart belongs.

oh, the wittle goldfishies were a prezzy off Santa for Izzy, my little 3 year old. Santa left a little note asking Izzy to look after them for him. One is called Cleo (like the goldfish in Pinoccio) and one is called DISNEY, simply because Izzy loves Disney World and all things Disney.

xx sj xx

good morning all. Sj, agree with everyone else, your painting is fab and you could make a good living from selling them.

Chika, I fell off the wagon last night as well, but not quite in such grand style as you I have to say. 1/2 pack of rich tea biscuits have disappeared though. Naughty Sam.

WHy is this diet so flipping HARD??

well done on another pound gone BG.

aaaw Sam,

ditto to what I said to Chika, it is very hard...and rich tea are my fave too, I just love to dip them in my coffee, it's not hard to finish a full pack, never mind half.
But listen, push yourself hard today, you have to forget about what you did, it's history, you can't change it (unfortunately) I KNOW ALL ABOUT IT.

Please girls, please don't end up like me.
Most of you know how well I was doing last year, the proof is still listed below, I can't bare to change all that info, it would just set me back physcologically, I hope to lose all that I've gained in order not to have to amend my weight loss tracker. But listen, it's a slippery slope when you fall, some of you know that already, and the taste of the food all be it is fantastic it's nothing compared to how great you feel when you lose A LOT OF WEIGHT. And I feel sooooooooooooooo sh£t knowing how much I've gained. I gained 2.5 stone ladies, there, I've said it. THAT'S WAS IN APPROX 3 MONTHS Now I'm not saying that any of you will fall back like I did, I do hope that you're stronger than me, but please think think think before you cheat.....PLEASE DON'T END UP LIKE ME!!!!

Also to any newbies out there, don't think that after a vlcd you'll automatically put the weight back on after reaching goal...... I BINGED AND BINGED AND BINGED SOME MORE....LIKE 8 dime bars in a day plus loads more stuff to boot. I know if i'd have eaten proper food, healthy stuff, then I'd have maintained, even probably lost more weight...but I am a food addict, simple as. THis time I'm gonna take it to the end and get to where I want to be. Stick with it gang.
love to you all, you truely all are amazing, I mean that, but you should know that already :tear_drop::tear_drop: I'm off for a winge now.

good luck for weigh ins today friends.

xx sj xx

Morning all - well im into day 11 and have lost my mojo! Had some dates last night (why?) before I went to bed, woke up this morning and cos of TOTM looming feel bloated and I know I have gained so have resisted the scales. I know it will only be water but just makes you feel lousy doesn't it!? Need to kick myself up the arse and get myself on track mentally again. Bloomin hormones!!!!!!!

Hope everyone has a good Friday!!! Counting down to the weekend - woohoo!
vx

SJ, yeah, i'm totally self taught too. I wasnt allowed to take any art classes in school cos my science teachers kept pushing me into medicine. Applied for medicine, got in, and decided not to go! Spent nearly a year then messing around with paints...
Mine are not even half as good as yours honey!

I just had to post some facts in my blog to keep me from cheating....BAH! xxxx

Last edited:
Morning all

Glad the tums are feeling a little better today.

Ignore the blips Sam and Chika, just a little hiccup, upwards and downwards ladies - you can do it!

Love the painting SJ - but what time did you go to bed woman!!!??

Leah - great news babe but get off the scales!! .... actually that is the pot calling the kettle black so as you were!

Good luck for WIs today, Tara, Mary Poppins, Tansy to name but a few!

I am miserable and fed up today so I won't prattle on, suffice to say I still haven't been to the toilet despite taking stuff last night and am growing more and more uncomfortable by the day. Sure it will sort itself sooner or later.

Love to all
Gx

Georgie, I feel for you hun. It's not nice at all being 'stuck' shall we say?
As you know I've not been on for a while so I don't know where everyone is up to....I imagine that you are eating now coz you're so close to goal. Is that right? Can you have some PRUNE JUICE?? I know it'll probably have sugar in it but I believe it's brilliant. Also, did you take any medication for it? I took dufolax, I think it's called that, I took it at the very beginning of cd last year...tell yer what, it works alright. I do hope you get to go soon, you poor thing. :hug99:

xx sj xx

It's so hard to stick to this diet, we all know it works but it's so hard. I hope you don't feel too bad today hun. LIke you say, just ss 100% if you can. Take yourself back to that place where you think about all the wonderful 'slim' clothes that you'll be buying when you reach goal and prior to that too. You're sooooo beautiful anyway you'd be like a super model by then....Naomi Campbell...eat yer heart out girl!!!!

xx sj xx

Wow thank you sooo much Sophia Jo! I'm in tears now but not in a bad way! There is something about the first few days of this diet that makes me hyper sensitive and sets me off crying every couple of minutes, does that happen to anyone else?

Just to edit cos I refreshed my screen and saw your latest reply! Don't worry about the 2.5 stone, it will be gone in to time whatsoever.Don't feel bad about the binge. Last week before when I decided I was going to start CD again I went out and bought a KFC, sat in the car park and ate it all and then on the way home I bought myself a McDonalds. I look back at it and cringe but when I'm in binge mode all that matters if actually shoving food down my throat. I'm not hungry and I probably don't even taste it when its going down.

Anyway all I wanted to say is that your not alone and unfortunatly weight is eaier to gain than loose. the hard part is getting back into the habit of SSing but when you are in the zone and getting those incredible losses I don;t think the taste of any food will beat the euphoria that you get.

I deleted my old ticker today. I'm just psyching myself up to make a new one with the updated weights on it. Why not do another one and add it to the bottom then you can see how far you have come?

Sam, lets forget about it and just drink loads of water to neutralise any bad food that may have entered our mouths last night!

Georgie, if nothing you have taken works, I suggest a visit to your GP. He may even give you an enima. I know someone who was on cd and her stomach was that bad with not going that the doctor gave her 2 enimas.

worth going to your docs I think, infact I'd see if I could get an appointment today.

lots of luck with it sweetie.

xx sj xx

hi sj

hiya sj

dont know if you remember me (was going under name of lilyflower), anyway i started about the same time as you and our loses were similar so was our start weight. anyway i fell completely off the diet around sept/oct time and i have put on over a stone. i had quite dramatic hair loss and found i was very low in b12 so now im on injections for it. just to say basically i can sympathise with you looks like we are in the same boat again...... take care hun
claire xx

Poor Georgie! Try ducolax in the green box - the stuff is amazing. Hope you're better later

aaaw thanks chika, we are all so different in many ways and yet totally the same in others.

I wish you a sucsessful journey on cd, if we all stick together and continue to come on to minimins then I know we'll all achieve our goals.

forget any blips and lets get skinny :D

I'm off to the art shop. Got to get me some new supplies....:D:D:D

xx sj xx

Wow SJ,brutal honesty and i love it :)

hiya sj

dont know if you remember me (was going under name of lilyflower), anyway i started about the same time as you and our loses were similar so was our start weight. anyway i fell completely off the diet around sept/oct time and i have put on over a stone. i had quite dramatic hair loss and found i was very low in b12 so now im on injections for it. just to say basically i can sympathise with you looks like we are in the same boat again...... take care hun
claire xx

ooooh, that sounds bad, I hope you're ok now. can you continue with cd??

Lets go for it hun.

xx sj xx

i cant see any reason why not,, not asking either. lol
but i cant afford to do the diet for long, doc has offered to give me tablets to help me lose weight..... not sure though... x

Georgie, I feel for you hun. It's not nice at all being 'stuck' shall we say?
As you know I've not been on for a while so I don't know where everyone is up to....I imagine that you are eating now coz you're so close to goal. Is that right? Can you have some PRUNE JUICE?? I know it'll probably have sugar in it but I believe it's brilliant. Also, did you take any medication for it? I took dufolax, I think it's called that, I took it at the very beginning of cd last year...tell yer what, it works alright. I do hope you get to go soon, you poor thing. :hug99:

xx sj xx

Thanks hun, I'm on the 1000 plan so strictly speaking prune juice etc are not an option. However, think it might be more important to sort this out so if no joy by tomorrow will start on that!!

Thanks again

Gxx

Sophia Jo: LOADS of people gain weight after dieting so please don't feel too bad. The main thing is that we are back on it. We haven't given up and know more than ever that we HAVE to change our habits for life if we want to maintain a lower weight. It is still great that you did not put all the wight back on. I reckon 8 weeks max and you'll have it off again (the weight i mean :p.)

It's great that you are being so open. It will help you to refocus and is a benefit for others to see. I really look forward to following your journey again. You're an excellent writer and like many have said, your posts have been missed!

I lost nearly 3st and because I reverted back to my awful habits from previously (eg I didnt do maintenance in any shape or form)... The whole lots gone back on!
So here I am, 18 months on and back to the start - I'm hoping to have learnt a little and that little is, I can I will I am doing this! I get knocked down but I get up again! What is life but for a few challenges, I have to think that this time I will succeed xxx

ok peeps, i give up, im offically sick. been fighting it as quite a while, and everyone keeps telling me to rest and take something for it etc, and ive been sayin no, no its just a head cold/problem with my sinuses/just a snuffle etc. woke up this morning with no voice, which cant b a good sign! luckily ive just finished my essay, bout to hand it in and apart from a big meeting i have a 3 (which is goin to b loads of fun considering i can talk) im gonna do nothing for the rest of the weekend!!

OH phoned earlier and i could only croak down the phone so hes promised me lots of cuddles and attention tonite and hes going to play with my hair til i go to sleep, i love people playin with my hair i could sit all day!

hello to everyone, sorry i havent time to read all the posts but SJ, i LOVE that picture, is exactly the kind of thing id buy! def wanna know when ur puttin it on ebay.

Aww honey, i TOLD YOU to take it easy, gimme a chance to catch up with your losses eh? Get well soon gorgey girl, make sure D pampers you according to your very high specifications!!!

xxxx

This post is SO busy its making me dizzy:D So many things i would like to say to each of you but i'm too tired and fed up! - sorry!

Got a horrible sore throat and runny nose today plus loads of housework to do so feeling pretty rubbish.

Also, having a bad few days food wise....wont go on about it as i've posted a separate thread but lets just say i'm finding things abit difficult at the moment.

xxx

Back