it's FRIDAY, lets do it hour by hour!! XXX

wow, 3 pages on the daily already and its not even lunchtime yet.

Im putting last nights blip behind me. Just spent 2 hours tackling the ironing mountain that was almost as high as Everest. Feel so much better now that I can see the dining room again. Just got to put it all away now which is another job I hate.

Just had first pack of the day. Have had 4 coffees and a litre of water as well.

I might be eating tonight. Hubby wants us to go out as it seems that we havent had any time together for ages with me working full time now. I promise to stick to sensible food and no puddings or booze!

:gen126:Just wanna send huge hugs everyone's way. For those feeling ill, fed up, stuffed up or just plain stuffed.......:grouphugg:
Take care everyone - hour by hour and we'll succeed
Tansyxx

Hi all, hope you are all ok,Im at lunch now-nearly lost it cos a wimpy quarter pounder meal was talking to me but have had a veg soup instead!was a bad girl on Wednesday -im in the menopause and if I wake up in the wee small hours with a mega hot flush I have got into the habit of eating!Forunately on the straight and narrow since then.

take care all,

xx

Great show of strength there Jacci!

Nearly lost it myself a min ago - dropped OH to work (he starts 6 hours before me today - same job!!) and in the car i made him eat breakfast as we're trying to get him to put on weight. So, 4 slices of toast later i was driving home thinking about the fresh bread, or choccy cake....

Took ALL the strength i had in me (and a little bit of fear thanks to HM, Spooky and Porgeous) to whizz up my vanilla shake with a load of ice and put 1/3 of a choc tetra in it - TWAS SO YUM!!!

Phew, feel practically angellic now :D xxx

ooh, georgie, forgot to say. Try dulcolax. works for me every single time. But only take one though otherwise you will end up with the opposite problem.

Thanks Sam, might give that a whirl tonight, tried Senekot Syrup last night and nowt happening!

Gx

well 8 pounds gone since last Friday. 1 and a bit days of SS, the rest was just carb cutting... YAY me

Hello everyone wow another busy day here on the daily :) Will post to peeps and sorry if I miss anyone ...

SJ your pic is fantastic, you are very talented!! You will do great on the diet, I remember how well you did before.

Maggie, so glad your bum is better ... bless you! and T4M good to hear your tum is better too!!

Sam and Chika Im sure you will get back on track today guys, you have us all here for support too, get glugging the h2o!

Clarabel ((hugs)) for you, havent read your other thread yet but hope you feel happier/better soon x Well done on the 8lbs.

Well done everyone, keep at it we can do this!!

Georgie, hope you have a poop soon, rocking like you are hula hooping is supposed to be good too to supple up so to speak??

Come on vicky, dont worry about the dates, Im sure you can get your head back in the right place today ... I struggle with totm and not looking forward to my next one ... Im determined to try not to blip on the next one?

BG ... you are doing so well resisting, keep going .. a slimmer you is just around the corner!

Hope you feel better soon Delli and JJJ, Jo you look fantastic ... definitely an inspiration, dont beat yourself up too much about your blips, you have and are doing so well.

Good luck with weigh in Saff, Im sure you will do great!

Ok well Im feeling positive again today. Must admit Im surprised though as Ive had a pretty crappy day so far and feeling slightly fed up but Im not letting any of it get to me ... yet!! You know when you have one of those days where its just one after the other going wrong that it shocks you and you arent sure if you want to cry or laugh ... Im having one of those, so far havent cried but Im pretty sure if anything else happens Im liable to well up ... lol ... please let my day get better!!

Have a good afternoon all x

Hiya welcome, Im doing alright today ive started to get into it now and im not feeling crap or anything tonight, had alot of energy been cleaning up and doing a few things around the house. so thought id pop on and see how everyone was today. Going to have a veg soup for my lunch in a bit. I went to my counciler yesterday and picked up a few differnet ones to try so this will help me more. Even got the sweetner you can put in your water which is helping aswell.

*runs in the room and screams "I WILL BE THIN" to stop her from cheating*

Bugger it, i'm off to see the inspirational slideshow again....and look at my "before" pics in my undies...

ARGH!

dont u dare cheat BG! uve done so well and am so proud of u!!

well i still have no voice, which isnt as funny as it sounds. got a meeting at 3 with my tutor and a few other folk to make arrangements for the placement im startin on monday, gonna b some craic with me croaking in the corner!

BG...stay strong ......think of that stunning wedding dress..

Caress...well done Hun. Hang in there....doing well

WELL DONE TARA!

OMG, ur gunna be at goal in no time! xxx

Back