it's FRIDAY, lets do it hour by hour!! XXX

sophia-jo

Silver Member
wow, it's been such a long time since I started a daily, must be 3 months ago now :eek:

I'm soooooo tired, just on my way to bed but wanted to check out some threads before I go up.

I've been painting this evening, I've gone down a slightly different route with this painting, I like to try new stuff all the time...here's a bright and breezy painting to wake you all up...

002-1.jpg

the style is kind of folk art and funky and it reads:

Home is where I long to be, little bird won't you take me home with thee?

And this is the mess I have to come down to in the morning...my paints spread out all over the kitchen table...very tidy, oh yeah!!!

004-1.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZ right that's me, I'm off to bed. I'll be up in a few hours with my little girl :eek: better get some shut eye.

night night to anyone who is still up....

good morning to all of you who went to bed at the 'proper time' last night.

catch you in a few hours

xx sj xx

Morning folks

I'm up at stupid o'clock cos I heard the monster prowling around at 5.20 this morning and it woke me up.

1 coffee down so far, 2 mouthfuls of water, several to go.

Morning everyone. How are we all today? I messed up again last night (wine, chocolate and chinese takeaway :() and as usual mega annoyed with myself. So today its going to be 100% SS and if I get hunger pains later on in the day I'm going to view it as a punishment from the CD gods!

Btw Sophia-Jo, you are mega talented. I've only just picked myself up from the memory of that fantastic cake and then I see that! Wow I love it. This may be a bit cheeky but do you sell your pictures? I adore it!

Morning all,
Yeuch - I hate this time of day (unless I'm on the way to bed!)
S-J - that picture is fantastic - it includes all of my faave colours. I echo Chikas question - do you sell your paintings cos I also really really love that one and the title hits something inside me. (is it pastels or oil??? - not that I'm very knowledgeable about art!)
Chika - today is a brand new day and you can do it. Forget yesterday and go for it!
I've got to get my girlie off to school then get ready to teach. Doing African drumming this term so should be fun!
Hope everyone has a good day
Tansyxx

Morning!

Slept for 11 hours but woke up feeling GREAT! Must stop scale hopping though, but naughty Leah is another lb down, which makes 7lbs since start of prep 6 days ago! WOOP! I havent got time to scale hop over the next few days as i'm working all my contracted hours over three days :(

SJ, that pic is AMAZING! Looks like my table after i've been painting all night. Ever used cotton wool or wet wipes with oil paints? Good effect :) If you don't sell them, you should..I'm with the rest cos i'd defo buy it! Nice fish tank by the way :)

CHIKA! GET ON THE SS TRAIN RIGHT NOW MISSY!
Andrea, Jo and Tansy - all doing brilliantly i see :) I'm on day 4 today and although freezing cold i've got a smile on my face.

Nicky honey, dreamt of you last night. you told me to stop the chewing gum cos thats what made me cheat last time! Then you gave me a huge hug and said "dark blue is perfect for your wedding, will see you then" hehehe x

Just tucking in to a lovely hot boullion..mmmmmmmm:D

Have a good day all :)

good morning all. Sj, agree with everyone else, your painting is fab and you could make a good living from selling them.

Chika, I fell off the wagon last night as well, but not quite in such grand style as you I have to say. 1/2 pack of rich tea biscuits have disappeared though. Naughty Sam.

WHy is this diet so flipping HARD??

well done on another pound gone BG.

Smack bums for Sam! Get your arse in gear missy :D

Thanks xxx

You havent lost it, i was talking about this on the LL forum the other day.
It's called an Addicts Dream - drug users get them through rehab. It's your subconsious mind trying to trick you into "using" or in our case eating. We did a module on it in psychology, i didnt believe it till i started CD in october. They do stop xxx

;)Morning folks,

Well ou will be happy to know that My bum feels so much better this morning :D

Glad yesterday's over...

Sam, forget it and move on....Don't undo the good you have done...and remember our Diva's challenge...we wanna win next week ;)

The same for you Chika, forget and move on...and get glugging

Morning BG....Glad you wont be able to scale hop, then it will be a fab reading when you do.;)

Hope your feeling better T4M today....

Hang in the Andrea. xx

Love your Pics SJ, have you got any on ebay at the mo?

1 GT, 1 Banana coffee and started on the water....heres to a better day for me..

Good luck with your weigh in today tara xx

I've woken up after dreaming that I ate last night!!!!!!
I've had to lie in bed re-tracing my entire evening actually wondering if I have!!!
Its day 5 & I've lost it :D:D:D

Reminds me of the bloke who drempt about eating marshmallows...........when he woke up he had eaten his pillow :D:D

wow:eek: I'm loving all these compliments right now :D

Thanks guys, you make me feel sooooooo good :D:D:D:thankyou:

I do actually sell my paintings on Ebay, a mixture of sfa (small format art) from as small as 2.5 by 3.5 inches, called ACEOS.
Also I sell canvas paintings. I've not painted in this style for a while, and although it took me hours and kept me up til 4am this morning I totally enjoyed creating it. It's totally mixed media, pencils, acrylic paints, wax crayons, watercolour pencils, even biro, there's a bit of collage around the sides of the painting from a book over 100 years old, and oooooh, I must have used other stuff too and there's more to be added...pheeeew

It's not finished yet but when it is it'll be going on Ebay, I'll give you a shout when it's on.

Thanks for the much appreciated compliments folks, you're all fantastic. :D:hug99:

xx sj xx

morning one & all,

Maggie , thankyou & Glad your bum is feeling better this morning xx

Sam & Chika, draw a line under it foget & move on oh and glug the good old water xxxx

Leah just think of how happy you will be in a few days time to see a fab reading on them scales xx

SJ the painting is great xxxx

so far so good this morning 1 ltr water and just about to start 3rd GT

weigh-in for me today at 1.45 fingers crossed and will let you all know the results when i get home

xxxxx

;)Morning folks,

Well ou will be happy to know that My bum feels so much better this morning :D

Glad yesterday's over...

Sam, forget it and move on....Don't undo the good you have done...and remember our Diva's challenge...we wanna win next week ;)

The same for you Chika, forget and move on...and get glugging

Morning BG....Glad you wont be able to scale hop, then it will be a fab reading when you do.;)

Hope your feeling better T4M today....

Hang in the Andrea. xx

Love your Pics SJ, have you got any on ebay at the mo?

1 GT, 1 Banana coffee and started on the water....heres to a better day for me..

Good luck with your weigh in today tara xx

I feel FANFLIPPINGBLOODYTASTIC! I feel all fluttery :D:D:D & thanks for asking the nasty tum has all but gone so I now think it was a de-toxy thing and possible lots of good nutrients and minerals which clearly my body is no longer used to!
Cant understand that white wine & rose is not part of the staple diet yet personally!

I'm going off for a bath - mind you I should just stand outside... ITs peeing down and has been for past 24hrs!

Yippeeeeeeeeeeee xx

morning. Today I need lots of love and support. I don't feel great at all. (see other thread).
Though I have lost 4 pounds according to my scale - which make me feel HAPPY!
I think that I can do this. I think I have the right attitude to it to. I don't want to hide myself til the summer - I want to get out there and just not eat :D

Good morning all and welcome back SJ ... Hey you are very cleaver , that cake you did was yummy too , but thats on hold for now ... :) as its a new start for me now . Well its pouring down here in hertfordshire , and colder . Not another day in , Arrrrr . Ok well let the sun shine soon ! Hey did anyone get to ask Mike some Q last night how did that go ?

Morning everyone. How are we all today? I messed up again last night (wine, chocolate and chinese takeaway :() and as usual mega annoyed with myself. So today its going to be 100% SS and if I get hunger pains later on in the day I'm going to view it as a punishment from the CD gods!

Btw Sophia-Jo, you are mega talented. I've only just picked myself up from the memory of that fantastic cake and then I see that! Wow I love it. This may be a bit cheeky but do you sell your pictures? I adore it!

It's so hard to stick to this diet, we all know it works but it's so hard. I hope you don't feel too bad today hun. LIke you say, just ss 100% if you can. Take yourself back to that place where you think about all the wonderful 'slim' clothes that you'll be buying when you reach goal and prior to that too. You're sooooo beautiful anyway you'd be like a super model by then....Naomi Campbell...eat yer heart out girl!!!!

xx sj xx

Morning all

Glad the tums are feeling a little better today.

Ignore the blips Sam and Chika, just a little hiccup, upwards and downwards ladies - you can do it!

Love the painting SJ - but what time did you go to bed woman!!!??

Leah - great news babe but get off the scales!! .... actually that is the pot calling the kettle black so as you were!

Good luck for WIs today, Tara, Mary Poppins, Tansy to name but a few!

I am miserable and fed up today so I won't prattle on, suffice to say I still haven't been to the toilet despite taking stuff last night and am growing more and more uncomfortable by the day. Sure it will sort itself sooner or later.

Love to all
Gx

Back