it's MONDAY let's do it hour by hour xxx

Aww hope you feel better JodieJoJo , you have done so well looked at the photo this morning , you look great , slim Jim will be your new nick lol Hope you feel better soon

Feeling abit better now thanks. "Slim Jim" hmmmm.....now i like the sound of that:D I hope it wont be too long before I can adopt that name!

I Will Be Strong...i Will Be Stong...i Will Be Strong...i Will Be Strong....:d

GET AWAY FROM THE BREAD!!!!! I know what you are going through - i made some bread for the first time in my life on about week 4 of SS - it smelt SO good!

It's still in 1 peice....I have shut the kitchen door to try and contain the aroma......LOL

Well done for not giving into temptation!

Reward yourself with a hot soak!

Haven't got time now.......got to get ready for work soon...also 1 small problem!!!!!!!!!!!!
I only have a shower....no bath, wish I did somtimes, really miss having a nice long soak in the bath.:mad:
Will have to think of another treat...........................................I know, I'll have a hot chocomint shake! lol :D

Haven't got time now.......got to get ready for work soon...also 1 small problem!!!!!!!!!!!!
I only have a shower....no bath, wish I did somtimes, really miss having a nice long soak in the bath.:mad:
Will have to think of another treat...........................................I know, I'll have a hot chocomint shake! lol :D

Now, don't go too mad:D

Choc Mint shake sounds just as good!!!

I can't fit into my bath yet :( brand new house, with a bath that even Sindy and Barbie would have problems lowering themselves into!!!!!

Hope work goes well.

Kerry-Ann

Oh ok then...................perhaps a hot vanilla, that tastes just like white chocolate...(whoops..mentioned chocolate again! :D

I'm with you ladies on this one. Started SS again ( many many times ) and feel my head's in the right place....roll on tomorrow and next week just need 7 days under my belt and I'll be away so i'm going to rely on this website to keep me on track !!

Home from work at last, just going to start on DH's dinner, its aam week for me and ive found that im much more hungry than i was when just ss, does anyone else find this, or maybe its just cos its totm?

Home from work at last, just going to start on DH's dinner, its aam week for me and ive found that im much more hungry than i was when just ss, does anyone else find this, or maybe its just cos its totm?

I have always found it very difficult to get through AAM week when SSing...:(

totm does not help either.

Stay strong:girlpower:

Thanks mini, i promise i will! only 1 more day to go. Just had my chicken with mushrooms and im going to have a frozen choc tetra in a mo while i watch eastenders.

Has anyone ever tried to banana tetra frozen and if so is it any good? what with the shortage of chocolate im looking for an alternative!

Thanks mini, i promise i will! only 1 more day to go. Just had my chicken with mushrooms and im going to have a frozen choc tetra in a mo while i watch eastenders.

Has anyone ever tried to banana tetra frozen and if so is it any good? what with the shortage of chocolate im looking for an alternative!

Love the chocolate one frozen the banana YUK! :eek:

Back