***it's MONDAY...lets Do It Hour By Hour***

Its my weigh in today too. Can't wait. I have had a bad week and its going to show up on the scales but I won't feel like I can properly draw a line under it until I've been weighed again. Wish me luck!

Good luck Chika...today is the 1st day of the rest of the journey...you can do it hun.

2pm I hope to god that I haven't out on any weight. Time will tell though!

Sorry

I took to long to post. Will be thinking of you at 2pm, stay positive girl!!

An extra big hug for you.

Good luck Chika for WI!!!

C'mon Tara - you can get them pesky 5lbs off!!! You are doing sooo well! Now you are on 1200 can you up the exercise to help shift them?? Obvioulsy it's still fairly low calorie so I wouldn't think anything too strenuous would be beneficial but maybe add/up your walking ???

On pint no. 6 :D just keep thinking about the dam dress :confused:!

Go Dobbie, I'm sure you will be in that dress in no time!

Morning all!!

I have been really busy, so just catching up with threads!!!

Dobbie that dress sounds amazing - keep on track and you will be the Belle of the Ball at Wentworth!!
Good luck to everyone that has a weigh in today - fingers crossed for you all.

My weekend was spent cleaning and packing!! I don't have any skin left on my hands to call my own! - well feels like it anyway!
We are putting our house on the market tomorrow and have emptied as much of our clutter as possible into storage; sorting along the way. I have never worked so hard in all my life and we still havent cleared the attic yet!!!
We have out an offer on another property and he has said that he will wait for us to have interest in ours!! I hope so!!!
As a result, I have stuck to the plan religiously and drank masses of water!!
My weigh in is tomorrow, so I should at least have a good loss.

Its my wedding anniversary today - Hubby didnt get a card, as he was too busy! We are not planning on doing anything either - Oh well.

Just about to glug my 3rd litre of the morning...

Awwww!!

Thanks Guys!!!

happy anniversary to mr and mrs v,
good luck to all those weighing in, i weighed in today and lost 5lb, yayyy, i was getting really bored of 4lb for the last few weeks and was considering jacking it in but the scales fairy gave me an extra 1lb to spur me on i suppose lol, so im gonna keep going another week at least, i get fed up every week but monday i lose and i think ok another week then,

good luckt o all those getting back into ss, glug that water and stay focussed,

5lbs...thats great, well done Gill.:D

Just finished 3 litre water and having a coke zero.....will have my shake later.
managed to get a few chores done....but not all, spending time on here...oh well another day tomorrow. lol

We have got friends coming up from Devon to stay over on Thursday, really should pull my finger out and get their room ready.:rolleyes:

I'm really cold today...dragged a Jumper out of hiding. I don't really want to put the heating back on yet......perhaps I should try and move about abit ;);):D

catch you later, have a good afternoon folks. xx

Happy Anni Mrs V!!!

Well done on you 6lbs loss too!!

Way to go HM for not giving in to the sweet fairy!! You're doing great!!

How's everyone else getting on??! Keep up the great work you guys!!!

Back