***it's MONDAY...lets Do It Hour By Hour***

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh well and truly off wagon this weekend! Was soooo naughty! Enjoyed every minute of eating then had the guilt!!!! I just don't seem to be able to pick my self and get back on 100%!!!!! Don't know what to do!!!!!

Don't want to quit altogether but fed up!

xx

Come on Lu....You can get back on track!!!!

Well done on the fantastic weight loss this week Gill, just think of that the next time that temptation comes knocking!!!

Thank you for all the messages regarding anni - I hope Hubby will have planned something romantic- not a meal (of course!!!), but an early night!!! Lol!

Hey Lucylu!! Nevermind about the weekend, what matters now is that you get back to doing one of the plans and don't throw the towel in altogether!!

Have you considered doing 790 or higher? I'm on 790 1st week and loving it. It means I don't stray either as I'm not feeling deprived

Lucylu - just noticed you only have 10ish lbs left to lose. Are you on SS still? Surely that close to goal you should be on a higher plan to try and stabilise your weight by the time you get to goal?? Perhaps a CDC can help - I may be wrong!

have got 10lbs left until I stop SS!!!! I just need to get into the right frame of mind!! I don't EVER feel hungry I just give in to cravings!!! when I know I shouldn't!!!! I MUST DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!

I am just being a bit pathetic I think!!!!!

Hope everyone else is doing ok!

Hi Looking at your BMI I would say that you really need to start moving up the plans now...you will still lose weight...have a chat with your CDC.

No, you are not being pathetic!

As your goal gets closer (10lbs before you finish SS), you can get complacent and happy that you have done so well. You then start to think - surely this little bit of.......wont hurt, but then get on the scales horrified that you have gained and can't think why.

If you keep a diary not only for your thoughts and feelings, but what you have eaten, you will see what is going on.
Don't give up, you really are so near....Just take one day at a time. Don't think that you have 10lbs to go, just look at how well you get through one day and before you know it, it will fall back into place.

I hope this makes sense - I do tend to ramble!!!!

Take care.

Kerry-Ann

x

yeah thought about am just not convinced that I will be able to refrain myself! I've got my WI on friday maybe I'll see how I go till then!!! It's just frustrating when I think if i can get my mind set on it I would be at goal in less than 2 weeks!!!!

I CAN DO IT!!! I CAN DO IT!!!!! Chanting maybe my way forward!!!!

No, you are not being pathetic!

As your goal gets closer (10lbs before you finish SS), you can get complacent and happy that you have done so well. You then start to think - surely this little bit of.......wont hurt, but then get on the scales horrified that you have gained and can't think why.

If you keep a diary not only for your thoughts and feelings, but what you have eaten, you will see what is going on.
Don't give up, you really are so near....Just take one day at a time. Don't think that you have 10lbs to go, just look at how well you get through one day and before you know it, it will fall back into place.

I hope this makes sense - I do tend to ramble!!!!

Take care.

Kerry-Ann

x

You are soo right I keep thinking oh this won't hurt!!! and once I start I can't stop! I am like a pack of pringles!! I just need to get through today! Like you said a day at a time!!!

That's the ticket Lu - YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

Well, after having such a positive, vibrent morning, I have just come over with the worlds most stonking headache!!! I have just taken 2 paracetemol, so will wait it out....just finishing my 3rd litre of water - and had a can of coke zero earlier - yummy!!!

I have also discovered (well for me anyway!) another taste sensation! - warmed chocolate shake and pysillium husks - can't really describe the taste, kind of like cocoa pops without the rice!! Lol

Can I drink green tea on SS?? I can't find any mention of it on the CD website and I don't have my books on me.

Thanks in advance

Kerry-Ann

xxx

Ooo, thanks Hedgemag!!! I have never tasted it before, so will give it a try!

Help-Struggling today

Hi all - just wanted to get this off my chest - really struggling today and thought that writing it down might help.....had a bad w/end again and ate - very cross with myself as I had SS all week with the exception of the odd babybel! Don't get me wrong I really enjoyed the food -it was lovely to dig in with everyone else. But it just makes jumping back on even harder. To cheer myself up I thought I would pop into town to get myself some clothes (trousers especially cos the ones I'm wearing today keep falling down) but I just couldn't find anything, no trousers not even a jumper - I didn't try much on as I didn't see anything very nice.....is it me or is everything a bit samy? So to cheer myself up after shopping CB kept telling me to get a bagel - very healthy - didn't want anything naughty as such but thankfully didn't have enough money in my purse. Just had a soup so feeling slightly better but just fed up. On one hand I feel great already with the small amount that I have lost and on the other just no motivation to lose anymore but hate being the size that I am. Sorry this is just a ramble and not making much sense. I'm just relieved to get it out of my head. vx

Well and truly done my 8 pints quota of water for today - so think I'll treat myself to a lovely hot choc shake - bit cold from lunchtime walkies with my fur babies!!! Trying to wear them out ready for the groomers this evening - my babies are going to look booootttiiifulll!!

What's everyone got planned for this afternoon?
xx

Aww Vicky babes...... hugs for you.

It's always the way when you plan to buy something you can't find anything you like. And when you are poor you see loads of stuff. Sod's law that one!

I did laugh about you wanting a bagel and having no money. I make BF take all my change so I never have cash on me - stops the odd pop into the shops for a nibble!! Best way - and good on you for having your soup girl! Especially when you are feeling so pants.

You have been struggling on and off with SS for the last week or so now. Perhaps you should try 790 for a couple of weeks. Losses are still great and you get some food to look forward to each day. I only did SS for a week because i don't have much to lose, but even doing it for a week was hard. Loving 790 loads - having a huge tuna salad for dinner tonight can't wait.

Chin up babes - you'll get through this
xx

Thanks Dobbie - felt much better to get it off my chest actually. I am considering 790 but cos I fell off at the weekend thought I should SS for a bit to get back into Ketosis. Do you know if you can get into Ketosis on 790 and if you can how long it would take?

Vikky.

Firstly well done for coming on here and 'fessing up - I know from experience just how hard that is!!!
Don't beat yourself up over it...yes, it is difficult to get back on track, but you WILL do it.
It was a good thing that you didn't have any change in your pockets to get that bagel - they are not as healthy as you think - they have a surprising amount of sugar in them, so well done on the soup choise.
As Dobbie has said, if you really are struggling with SS'ing then try the 790 plan, perhaps if you don't completly get rid of the food your body wont crave as much.
Just put the past behind you and look forward with determination!!

Good luck Hun!!

Kerry-Ann

xx

Hi Vicky,

On 790 not everyone goes into ketosis due to the higher carbs - I've been in and out of it but I've not found that to be a problem. By the time you have drunk all your water and your packs (I still split them) I find I'm not hungry and then I get my dinner in the evening. With the tuna, quorn sausages and cottage cheese allowances I am finding that the portion is big enough to do 2 smaller meals and have a lunch and a dinner. First WI on 790 for me is this Thurs so it'll be interesting to see the results but I am sure I've lost - I can feel it!! :D

I personally would swap straight to 790 as of tonight - IMO there's no point prolonging your SS pain and struggling for the next few days and failing to get back to SS. You may just end up feeling crappy for the rest of your week that you aren't doing it 100%! I would just bite the bullet, have a 790 meal tonight and make today your first day back on your way.

xx

Thanks Dobbie - I had no idea about the Ketosis on 790 - I thought you had to be in to slim! I'll give it a go from tonight - got some Quorn Sausages and mushrooms on standby anyhoo. Do you have to eat it all? Sounds like a lot to eat in the evening from what you have said.

Hi Mrs V - Thanks for the post - I'm soo made up you made it through the weekend - can't wait to hear how you get on at WI tomorrow. I'm sure you'll be pleased with the result.

Vx

Back