***it's MONDAY...lets Do It Hour By Hour***

Hi Vicky

I find that I eat it all anyway - just because I can!! You'll prob find the portions too large - so split them! That way you get to eat twice in a day - and I've been having a bar for brekkie too!! 3 meals a day!!

From what i understand whether or not we are in ketosis we still lose the weight becuase 790 calories is still a very low amount. So the maths says we'll lose because it's very few calories compared to normal!! I hope you enjoy 790 as much as I do!

x

Hey Dobbie

Right I with you on 790 now chick. So I can still have 3 cambridge shakes throughout the day and the meal in the evening - is that right? And one of the cambridge shakes could be a bar? God I hope I got this right as I just troughed a bar!! LOL

Yes that's is right Vicky

Thanks Hedgemag - Thought I had better check - it seemed a lot as I'm used to just 3 shakes (well during the week that is) LOL! I think I'm going to find 790 a lot easier. Thanks guys you're the best Vxx

You got it hun!!
My 790 days are something like this:

09.30 - bar for brekkie

11.00 - 1/2 cappucino or choc shake

13.00 - 1/2 food for lunch

15.00 - other 1/2 cappucino or choc shake

18.00-19.00 - other 1/2 food for dinner

Evening - remaining pack (or maybe use a soup as sauce)

Have a look at the sticky for meal ideas! Also a post quiet recently about 790 and quorn sausages. The only food I struggle to split is chicken/turkey. So I have that as 1 meal and just my packs during the day!

Good luck hun - got everything crossed you find this much easier than SS
xx

Oh and .... don't forget your skimmed milk in tea/coffee or in a shake. or you can have the same calorie amount of fat free yoghurt!

Just wanted to say I am sooooo proud of you all! Next time you think that you caqn't do something just look at what you have already acheived and tell your inner devil to shut the hell up! If you can do this you can do anything!!!!!

GO GIRLS!!!! (and boys if there are any!)

Afternoon all!

Vikky, so glad to hear that you have found an alternative to suit you better! Just think, you will still loose loads of weight!

Well, thankfully headache has gone...although Hubby has told me that his Parents are coming to visit us again this evening! Ahhhhhh!!!
I know they mean well, but I have been working all day, the last thing I want is to be nice and smile at them! Besides which, I wanted an early night as its my wedding anniversary! Grrrr!!
I should go jiving instead!!!!

Afternoon all,

I'm getting excited, leaving work in 20 minutes to see CDC and WI. I'm hoping for a good loss this week. I went to a house party on friday with lots of alcohol and nibbles. I was good and drank water all night, I didn't even sneak a sausage roll (v. proud of myself).

Well done beeDub! Your good work is bound to show up on the scales. Come back and let us know how you did :)

Good luck BeeDub!!!

Let us know how you get on!!

Good luck!!! Fingers crossed it's a good one for you!!! xx

Back