* * Its Monday * * ~ Lets do it hour by hour ~

Hey gang,

I'll be sooo glad when today is over. It seems to have been the longest Monday ever! Prob doesn't help that we have no email at work so I'm kinda twiddling my thumbs a bit and it's very quiet on here too. Ho hum!

Mrs V - you better not eat - or else!! Stick to your chicken and salad or you're in deep doo doo ..... do you hear me??? LOL!!! :D

Anyone got anything nice to do this evening? I'm off out for a puppy walk and then home for my frozen tetra... gee, how action packed my sad little life is!!!

I'm off home at 4 to do nothing. I'm so cold and fed up its best i don't spend time with cheery folk :( might put some tat on ebay but i can't even have a hot bath as boiler playing up and plumber can't come until Wednesday to fix it! what exciting lifes we lead eh! :) have a good afternoon x

Aww Maz hunni ..... you poor thing!!! How about a snuggle with a hot water bottle instead. Have a hug! :hug99:

The angel has shined on you Nikki ;)

angel_tG.gif

Aww Spooky - that's great news! :party0019:

Sam - How's it going with WW? Are you enjoying it?

Im loving it! Im following the core plan which is 3 sensible meals a day choosing from free foods, plus fruit between meals.

Have to admit though, that my skin has broken out in spots for the first time since June (when I started CD)

Im off to the gym this evening. I missed that on CD as I never felt I had enough energy to go to the gym but I used to go regularly before.

Hows everyone else doing today?

Aww Spooky that's fantastic!!!

I did pray for you, but knew you didn't need it, you just needed to believe in yourself!
Maz, I hope that you feel more positive soon. I am sat here this afternoon with my fleece on absolutely frozen, but have come on here and it has helped me...especially my craving for toast and marmite!
Hedgemag, works wonders in an email!! Lol!
I am more upbeat now but that's also down to the fact that I am going out this evening doing my favourite thing - jiving!!! Dancing around like a looney as my Hubby calls it, but I love it!!!

Have a good evening all and I will be here bright and breezy tomorrow morning!!!

can I join in...........?

Hiya,

Just a note to say I have been reading today's thread, and it is helping my general grumpiness lift.

I am having one of those days where I could easily talk myself out of SS and into a bag of crisps.

It has been a looooooooooooong day, and I am tired, which I dont think is helping.

I hope you lot dont mind me joining in, as I think the checking in daily with each other helps us stick with the plan.

'Speak' to you all soon.

Hi Christine, welcome to our daily....keep reading and posting er can get you through.....Leave those crisps alone.......they are dripping in fat.........lol

hi everyone !! just wanted to tell someone my weight loss for my first week , i've lost 8 llbs wee hee really happy about that !! This week's going to be a bit of a struggle tho because i'm off to Amsterdam on a mini cruise and i'm not allowed to take any dairy products on board with me so that stuffs the ss'ing . hope
everyones being good on diet , love reading these threads ;)

Hi everyone, how're you all doing thisafternoon? I have to admit my water intake has been a bit lower than normal today *NAUGHTY GIRL* so have got a lot to drink between now and bed time! If i drink much more i think i'll EXPLODE!!! lol
Well done on your 8lbs loss clairejak, well done hun. xx

evenin everyone, how are we all? im at work, again, seems to be all i do these days. boss managed to find out im off uni this week so ive been given 6 shifts this week! grrr. ill b lurking all evening probably, as havent got much to say!

just remembered that i met my new cdc (debz32) today, and shes fab! so helpful.

Hello all,
I'm back again, have made it to day 3. Good to see most of you are overcoming the evil chatterbox. Well done Nicky on the clients. Onwards & upwards for you & hopefully onwards & downwards for the rest of us!

Well done FC..your well on your way now ...stick with it hunx

Evening Delli how you doing...busy at work?

Had all my shakes plus 3 litres water, try to get another 1 in before bedtime....

Did you get your housework down Tara????? lol Thanks for chat today....xx

Hope you all have a great evening......see you all tomorrow

Wow everyone is doing so well! Hello to all of the people on here that I don't know... I was a regular on here July & August then my halo fell crashing to the ground beginning of September. Don't be tempted! Its so so hard to pull things back.

Thanks for your encouragement Maggie, its nice to know people are out there listening to me rant!

Clairejak... 8lb is fab! Another 2 weeks & you will have lost your first stone!

Saffron... you're a star! Narks me when I think if I'd stuck it out I'd have been so much further down the line, but at least I'm back on track now. Weighed myself today (straight back in scalesaholic mode) & I'm exactly what I was when I came off CD. Its all downhill from here!

Back