It's Monday**** Lets Do It Hour By Hour****

Morning Peepies
Feeling a little happier this morning - god what a miserable ***** I've been since Sat.... SORRY!
Well Day 15 for me - lovely jubbly opps and 1st gone gone gone forever
:party0019::talk017:
1 litre water - done and dusted, on to the next.... Need to have half a pack coffee as caffeine requirements are a must Mon - oh and I picked up a couple of cranberry bars from my CDC, I luv luv luv peanut ones so I'm hoping these are just as yummy....

xxxxxxxxx

Morning Peepies
Feeling a little happier this morning - god what a miserable ***** I've been since Sat.... SORRY!
Well Day 15 for me - lovely jubbly opps and 1st gone gone gone forever
:party0019::talk017:
1 litre water - done and dusted, on to the next.... Need to have half a pack coffee as caffeine requirements are a must Mon - oh and I picked up a couple of cranberry bars from my CDC, I luv luv luv peanut ones so I'm hoping these are just as yummy....

xxxxxxxxx

Well done on your first stone lost!! :)

IMO the cranberry are the best of the bars.

I love the cranberry bars and the peanut are ok too, not fussy on the others .... but I try not to have them too often as I find once I start nibbling I just want to keep nibbling ... but Im still going to buy a couple when I see my cdc.

hi gang!!

just had a read through all your posts! i had the best sleep ever last night didnt wake up once bf got up at 8to go to work then i went to loo and hoped right back into bed!!! He brought wee girl downstairs to have her breakie and sent her back upstairs to me and we both had a nice lie in in bed watched some tv(ok it was barney but it was a lie in!!)
Nothing much planned for today, just sipping my water and will have my first shake well tetra ice cream at 1.00ish Im never hungry untill then.

So i'l pop in every so often and see yis.
Ok bye for now
Becky!

I love the cranberry bars and the peanut are ok too, not fussy on the others .... but I try not to have them too often as I find once I start nibbling I just want to keep nibbling ... but Im still going to buy a couple when I see my cdc.

I've been having one a day about 8pm with huge mug of black T, its the last thing I have - yum!
I shall look forward to this evening... Oh dear the things that I now look forward to are rather different to those at the beginning of the month. its brilliant though xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Quick question???????????

Sorry guyz - just wanted bit of advice before I do a bit of work :eek:.... I just wondered when your natural going to the loo rhythms got back to normal (ish)...

I only ask cos.... I'm on Day 15 (yippee) but from Day 1 - 12 I had poorly tummy, not alot but EVERY time I went to the loo it happened :eek::eek:... But since Thu I have been once :eek::sigh::eek::sigh: ????

I dont really want to get into the habit of taking laxatives, I work in office with only 1 ladies toilet which could be a bit :eek::eek::eek::eek:?????

Sorry to discuss bowels on a Mon morning xxxxx

Hi Ladies....Well 1.5L down for me and 1 pack...just about to have my second one....got WI tomorrow really scared I havent lost as I dont feel like I have....I have stuck to it 100% thou...will be gutted if I havent grrrrrrr

afternoon all ive had my second weigh in today 4ibs off which im happy about had my shake this morning and pints of water going to have my other one later this afternoon.

Well done on your 4lbs off this week Jayne, 16lbs in 2 weeks thats brilliant.

Hope you are having a good afternoon, I have just had my first shake of the day, had a couple of GTs and 2 litres water.

lots of positivity today, keep it going folks.

HM
xx

Afternoon all

T4M, sorry cant help with the toilet question, fortunately Ive never had any probs, Im sure the others have though? You can use psyllium husks in your shakes to help apparently, again never used them but others here have?

Congrats Jayne on your 4lbs, thats great!

Lynseylou, Im sure you will have lost something, try not to worry. If you have been sticking to the plan then you cant not have lost weight ... even if it didnt show on the scales Im sure it would in measurements.

Have a good afternoon all xxx

Hiya All thanks for all the well done's im starting to feel better in myself now and hopefully in the next few days get into my new jeans i brought from next. Just had my soup now off to watch neighbours and have a cup of coffee, then a walk down to the shop for a paper and more water, lol

afternoon all. Been for a look round the gym this morning and think I am going to sign up - just got to get hubby's approval to spend the £50 a month.

Only just had first pack - veg soup, yum. Had loads of coffee but only 1 litre of water so far. Gonna glug second litre now whilst I catch up on the posts on here.

afternoon all. Been for a look round the gym this morning and think I am going to sign up - just got to get hubby's approval to spend the £50 a month.

Only just had first pack - veg soup, yum. Had loads of coffee but only 1 litre of water so far. Gonna glug second litre now whilst I catch up on the posts on here.

£50 a month for the gym which gym you thinking of joining sounds abit steep to me.

hi guys, just thought id pop in say hi again! im on a really really good buzz today. have not thought about food have been playing games with dd and cleaning my house its spanking clean!! I seem to have lots of energy i steped on the scales and seeem to be down 3lbs mm....i dunno though!!

wooohooooo i love my new diet it fab de lisious !!!!!!!!!!

£50 a month for the gym which gym you thinking of joining sounds abit steep to me.

its a Bannatynes gym and is the best one ive seen in the local area. It is a bit pricey, but you can really tell the difference in what you get for your money. £50 is full membership so I can go anytime between 6am and 10pm 7 days a week, swimming and all classes are included. £50 is a lot of money but I think I deserve it and it will really help me fight my battle with the flab as well as give me some quality me time between working full time and looking after the family.

Afternoon everyone.....

I have been out to get a DVD player to keep my little man occupied on our trip to Brum from SE London...... i feel i will be hating In the night garden by the time the battery cuts out :character00182::banghead::giggle:

This morning did a very hard work-out at the gym- i was aching all over..... guess it means it's working. Hope everyone else is having a good afternoon x

Sian xx

its a Bannatynes gym and is the best one ive seen in the local area. It is a bit pricey, but you can really tell the difference in what you get for your money. £50 is full membership so I can go anytime between 6am and 10pm 7 days a week, swimming and all classes are included. £50 is a lot of money but I think I deserve it and it will really help me fight my battle with the flab as well as give me some quality me time between working full time and looking after the family.

I have to agree £50 a month is not a lot to spend on a new you. Enjoy and get fit, healthy and slim.

Well done.

HM

Back