Its Monday Lets Do It Hour By Hour

sumayyah

please try again
well thought i may aswell start the daily since its stupid o'clock and im still awake

chat rooms are evil! they steal sleep, lol

well ive got to take my wee girl to the peadiatritian soon so will have to sleep this afternoon, ho hum

Morning Claire and fellow miniminers!

Grr, i hate SS- it's either the evil sleep depriver of doom or it knocks me out for days at a time - WHERE'S THE MIDDLE GROUND PPL?!

Amazingly i stuck to the diet like glue yesterday without many moans, think i have just got a grip and got on with things (someone remind me of this in a few days please). Need to keep an eye on my water today cos i think i drank plenty yesterday but kept no log of how much i actually drank.

Got a friend i havent seen in 6 months coming over today,she's just got home from year abroad in spain, FOR LUNCH! GULP! Me thinks i'll make her a chicken salad and i may splash out and have my boullion ;) she'll ask about the diet and i just know she'll not approve.....blahblahblah...

Anyhoo, good look for any WI's and hello to all you lurkers ;)

Love Leah xxx

mornin leah, good to see im not the only nutter up at this time of day

well done on ur good day yesterday, hope ur visit with ur friend goes well

Thanks darling, good luck to you and the baba today. Give her some kisses from me :)

Hope you get a chance to have a nap!! xxx

my own bleedin fault if i dont, spending the nite chatting to an insane scouser, lol

RANDOM! lol!!!
Thanks for making me chuckle at silly o'clock.

Morning girls'

Im up early too today and working already!!! what?

Meeting my new councellor tomo so gonna start today as still have some packs left over. I didnt have dinner last night so im actually really hungry already.

already on my first pint of water already which should help as normally dont start drinking tillb out 9/9.30 ish

Morning girls'

Im up early too today and working already!!! what?

Thats wrong, should be laws against it!

Meeting my new councellor tomo so gonna start today as still have some packs left over. I didnt have dinner last night so im actually really hungry already.

already on my first pint of water already which should help as normally dont start drinking tillb out 9/9.30 ish

thats the spirit! Can see you're gunna do well if you've had your first pint already - puts me to shame! YOU GO!!! All the best hun xxx

Morning all

Diet wagon for me today!:D After falling off over the weekend I am gonna aim for day by day abstinence, no picking lots of water and GT. I already have the first water and GT next to me :D

Have a busy morning, but should hopefully slow down later!

Good luck weigh ins, have a fabby day all.

Morning all

I'm up but that's cos the kids were fighting when they were getting ready for school. Guess that's what happens with a housefull of hormonal girls :sigh:

Anyway I officially go and visit the CDC for the first time tomorrow night but I still have some LL packs left so I am going to start today.

Not much planned today except housework and catching up with Big Brother from the weekend. Got the OH home with "manflu".

Hi everyone this is day 1 for me. Just trying to get my first pint of water down before I take the eldest to school and the little one to playgroup, then I'm off to do the food shop. Gonna try and keep myself busy today.

Morning morning - fellow fighters of the flab!!!
I'm 13st :party0011::party0011::party0011:..... thats another 4lbs off kiddies!!!!!!!!!!

I'll update me ticker in a while so
WK1 = 9lbs
WK2 = 5lbs
WK3 = 4lbs

I'm off for a nana coffee, 1.5lt water on the desk about to be placed on radiator as I left in car overnight.

Hope you all had a good weekend and keep glugging on this chilly foggy Monday morning- **boo hiss**

Hi everyone this is day 1 for me. Just trying to get my first pint of water down before I take the eldest to school and the little one to playgroup, then I'm off to do the food shop. Gonna try and keep myself busy today.

Good luck Lisa
Water water water - specially for the first few days xxxx

GOOD LUCK!

Morning morning - fellow fighters of the flab!!!
I'm 13st :party0011::party0011::party0011:..... thats another 4lbs off kiddies!!!!!!!!!!

Well done honey, you've worked hard and deserve it! Just think - in a few days you'll be in the 12s!!!

GOOD LUCK!

Well done honey, you've worked hard and deserve it! Just think - in a few days you'll be in the 12s!!!

Ahhhh fanx Leah....
I feel BRILLIANT - yes indeedy hun, roll on the twelves so I can get out of the teens, thats my next goal... I need a caffeine fix though now, all this excitement is tooooooooo much! Gosh its Day 22 already & I feel as single minded as I did at the beginning.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tower of strength gal - its all good!
Over in the LL forum they were talking about flavoured coffees they can have from a health food shop online - ive just ordered some to check if we can have them too ( i would have thought so due to the similarity between LL and CD) that'll help with my caffeine fix!

thanks to Kellie and alibongo for this link:
Julian Graves » Home

Morning all

Day 1 of restart again for me, got to stay on the wagon this time!! Meeting my new cdc later this afternoon so thats good, although Im so bloated today I feel like Im pregnant ... flaming totm!

Hope you all have a good morning xxx

Leah Is it Boasters coffees? If so I had them on LL. They smell devine but once they are actually made up they don't taste as good as they smell

Back